Anyone else stuck at work today?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm also stuck at work today staring out the window at a drilling rig. I guess the company man's wife is making Xmas dinner for everyone at the rig today.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice, we got some steaks and stuffed potato's to make for our dinner today. Hoping there is something good on tv today. No management around, should be a pretty laid back day, at least I hope it is.:d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stuck on the board today from 6:30am to 6:30 pm tonight. Just woke up from a nap and saw this thread. There is 8 of us here today on this shift. Very quiet, one train is down and I'm on reduced rates so its a sleeper except for the cold freezing transmitters up. We also have a big Costco Roast and extras we will cook up in a couple hours.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Very nice, we got some steaks and stuffed potato's to make for our dinner today. Hoping there is something good on tv today. No management around, should be a pretty laid back day, at least I hope it is.:d

If it makes you feel any better I fed Chris C. a bunch of whiskey last night and his wife had to drag him home. He's not feeling well today. He did tell me that you guy's were having a big steak dinner today. That actually beats turkey in my books. Merry Christmas

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was out there picking up milk this morning in the consort/Vetran area, left home at 3am back home at 1pm and same time for boxing day.

Top Bottom