anybody seen the new Nytro MTX

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you haven't actually "seen the new Nytro" then? And all that you have to go by is hear say. I'm not trying to push the 4 stroke on you, but if you ever have some free time sometime and could lower your standards to ride a heavy 4 stroke for the day. I would be more than willing to take you out ( its not a date!... hahahah... lmao ) and introduce you to the new FX Nytro mtx and or the Apex mtx around here like maybe swan hills or whitecourt. I guarranty you will have a smile on your face! You shouldn't knock something unless you've tried it. Don't forget its not just the sled that makes it go. Its the rider. I ride hard to, lots of trips even my hair hurts. Good choice on the M1000 by the way, They have proven themselves.

Anyway I have to run, gotta oil my wrenches, I haven't used them in a while they might have started rusting........ Just kidding. PM if your up:Snowmobile1: man.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the first chance i get im gunna ride a yammy for sure...dont care about the weight i just wanna see the power

Last edited by a moderator:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt the m1000 about 520 dry? Throw in the 11 gallons of fuel vs the smaller amount needed on the nytro and wet weight of these sleds are close to the same.

So how can you go ahead and say you will never ride a yammy because of the weight when your dream sled weighs the same? Seems to me that you have made up your mind that the 4 strokes are crap and that is that. To each their own I guess:twocents:

Yes the M1000 is 520 dry. But we weighed a nytro at our shop that had just come from a dealearship, it had like gallon and a half of fuel in it and it weighed in at 603.. We will be weighing another one in a week. It has a supercharger on it. And we are putting a cr racing tunnel and doo rear holz susp in it.. I'm curious to see what it comes in at.. Also we are putting a larger tank on it cause he doesnt want to have to pack so much fuel.. Itys really hard on fuel with the supercharger. I dont think the turbo's are as bad. Also the cats are going to be probably atleast 30lbs lighter for next year... I know that..

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey raspberry sounds like you got that though the tunnel exhaust on your sled. how do you like it and where did you get it done?

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Yoshimura street bike muffler on it. Extreme Machines in Sylvan Lake(Dan Wolff) had it sitting around his shop & while we were doing the CR tunnel & track, etc. He did his own little fab job to run it under the tunnel & it seems to work awsum. Never plugs up or has any track rubbing with the extreme 2.5 lug track in there. It sounds just like a street bike(ask the guys on here that ride with me on the Mountain Mania ride) It's a little louder than stock, but honestly not that bad. Not near as loud as some of those 2smokers..........haha

RN

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, he's right, sounded like a well tuned street bike, not real loud, just a nice comanding purr...really liked the sound. Many guys thought is sounded turbo'd

I have a Yoshimura street bike muffler on it. Extreme Machines in Sylvan Lake(Dan Wolff) had it sitting around his shop & while we were doing the CR tunnel & track, etc. He did his own little fab job to run it under the tunnel & it seems to work awsum. Never plugs up or has any track rubbing with the extreme 2.5 lug track in there. It sounds just like a street bike(ask the guys on here that ride with me on the Mountain Mania ride) It's a little louder than stock, but honestly not that bad. Not near as loud as some of those 2smokers..........haha

RN

Top Bottom