Anybody rode Cooke City MT

chriscat1000

Reaction score
me and my friends are about to ride in cooke city just woundering if anybody being there and how did they like it and were did there ride for best boondocking

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have some buddies down there rite now as we speak they go every year and absolutely love it! you ride rite from the town and the town starts at 8000 feet elevation! they said awesome for boondocking that is what our group loves to do as well! If you go make sure you make the trip to three forks :d:beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask Bogger. I don't think he knows what the riding is like, but he should be able to give you the low-down on the hospital. :d

mikewayne

Reaction score
Website
www.usasuperbikes.com
I heard from lots of peoples that its great place for boon docking.... just some favorable snow conditions should be there... sometimes the weather turns suddenly crazy in there.... but its awesome... plan a well inquired ride there!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ask Bogger. I don't think he knows what the riding is like, but he should be able to give you the low-down on the hospital. :d

nope... I ran back across the border to medicare......

Was a very cool place to ride the terrain and views were amazing.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been at Cooke a couple times. It is a smaller area but i would say that if snow conditions were premo you will love it. Has a little of both worlds. boondocking and some good pulls. Make sure you be careful dropping into Daisy as the mountian on your left(can't remember mountian name) is a great pull but pron to sliding. There is a great boondocking area way back (has the word mines maybe silver mines cant remember) if they get a fresh dump save your gas and head back as you will be well rewarded. Daisy usually can get beat up real fast as it is one of the major areas that everybody goes to.

hope this helps

Top Bottom