Anybody already know what their getting for Xmas....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet FA, exactly what I asked for. Actually hoping for some Nike air Jordans, white framed sunglasses and a flat brimmed Rock Star ball cap.....

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I no one Im gettin because I got to open one today so the kids can see,I got a nice Fender electric acuostic giutar,used to play many years ago but let it slide so now Im excited to get back into it,besides that Im hoping for new scratchers for the sled and Ill be happy with what ever else I get.MERRY XMAS

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already got the big one this week, 2012 Summit X Etec 154 Thanks to Mrs Claus...... Not sure what else though, but what more could I ask for lol..:xmas-smiley-019:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been together too long to try and guess what she wants....she tells me and I buy it. I just tell her to look the other way when the CC bill comes....Santavisa got me a 1000 lumen lithium polymer powered flashlight, new 800amp motomaster eliminator, couple pairs of jeans, and a few other knick knacks....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yuppers............ We got our family room refinished in the spring/summer/fall season:)..........very nice elite leather furniture, and very nice flooring. That was our xmas present to each other.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My parent's are flying out this year, there'll be lots of friends and other family here...got everything I wanted, so I don't really give much of a sh!t what's wrapped up under the tree.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best present ever.........A week with all my family in Cabo San Lucas............To hell with wrapping !!!!:party:

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my present on Monday finally got my 15 stiches in my arm to repair tendon back to the bone maybe i can now salvage some spring riding and back to work.

Top Bottom