Anti Alberta Sentiment Rising

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're too ****ing nice here and until we start speaking out it won't change . Call your MP and tell him or her to smarten the **** up and start looking out for ALBERTA If they got a few hundred calls a day they might start to notice

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go ahead. We never wanted you here anyways. Always clogging up our hills and camping spots.

Make B.C. great again by building a wall and deporting all illegal Albertans.
Says the x drilling consultant. Lol
Where did you drill again?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hope the border between and us keep open. I really need my lethbridge costco runs.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on now, your a respected member of Revelstoke. don’t just join there side because you want to be with the winning team.

Its not too late to join us. When I take over Revelstoke I'm going to rename it New Red Deer and we are going to carve Ralph Klein's face into
the Bigbie glacier using Australian slave labour... haha

:beer:

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not too late to join us. When I take over Revelstoke I'm going to rename it New Red Deer and we are going to carve Ralph Klein's face into
the Bigbie glacier using Australian slave labour... haha

:beer:
will there be a membership fee? How will the ski hill survive with out Lifties, are you looking for a mini me to help rule your evil empire.
please forward paperwork and attach plan, perhaps I could start clearing the trees ASAP.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can revi. Too many Albertans. Can be like Canada's Berlin.

We will keep the kootneys though.

In exchange for revi we will take one first rounder from Edmonton and one from Calgary and a log of chew

Top Bottom