Angry Neighbors

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately yes they still do. I got the stink eye today when I tried to load my sled and it wouldn't start :(

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
every time you see them give them a big smile and say hi.It will drive them nuts wondering what the hell you're up to.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kill them with kindness! Yes, I enjoy doing that! Muhahahaha! :D

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They hardly ever leave their house...the only time I see them is when they scour at my driving by my garage if I happen to be out back, or when I'm loading my sled and they happen to be home to complain.

To be honest I am surprised no one has complained about me loading it at the park at the end of my street cause I drive my sled to it, park it, run back to my garage, back my truck up to the park, block the street, quickly hop back on my sled and load it and drive back in the alley. Fingers crossed no one b!ches about that.

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have some good stories from my weekend! :) And another angry neighbor story.

First of all starts with one unbelievably epic day at Quartz with endless pow. I got bucked off my sled and it ran over me (owie! You should see my side! Huge bruise). Then we head to Radium and Invermere for the night so we can ride Forester the next day. At Will's place loading up his dads sled at 9am, and his neighbor calls and leaves a voicemail on his dad's phone complaining we woke him up! Wtf! Get yer a$$ outta bed!! Grrr

Anyways, so we drive and head to go up to Forester and all the roads are sheets of ice. I'm with my buddy mav and we're hauling a trailer with his truck. Get to the bottom of this hill, everyone stops and Will's dad says "Just leave lots of space between everyone and get your speed up". I looked at the hill and said no effin way I'd try it without chains. I'd bow out right there.

So one truck and trailer goes up with some good speed, followed by a truck with a sled in the box. Then its our turn...we make it up the first hill no problem, get a bit of speed as it flattens off and the next hill is a big one, about 3/4 of the way up we loose all our speed and start sliding backwards pretty fast. Mav digs the trailer in the snowbank hoping to stop us. Well it does, but it also jack knifes the trailer. Yeouch!

So we get him unstuck, and he jack knifes it a bit of a ways down, gets himself out then once again but this time to the other side of his truck. All I hear is a loud "FFFF***##%$$^%^&KKKK!!!!" So we run down and unload the sleds and finally get him down the hill safe and sound.

On the way into Forester too there was a crazy dog lady with about 5 dogs and an effin WOLF chained to her Ford Tempo and a deer carcas on the trunk. :S

Interesting weekend all in all. Oh and I'm sick. lol

Crazy times! Ya the neighbours call and complain any time the 06 fires up. Thing is SO much louder than the xp. OMFG the crazy dog lady was STILL there when we got down at 5pm!!! Creeeepy! What was she doing all day? on the side of a random logging service road with NOTHING there....

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy times! Ya the neighbours call and complain any time the 06 fires up. Thing is SO much louder than the xp. OMFG the crazy dog lady was STILL there when we got down at 5pm!!! Creeeepy! What was she doing all day? on the side of a random logging service road with NOTHING there....

She looked at Mav and I when we were driving up from the carnage and I made eye contact! I felt soo weirded out. I wanted to get a picture but I was scared

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wholy crap....52 pages later I have finished reading the novel...:eek:
Im surprised no one ran much with the house full o mexicans lol CLEARLY not as interesting as lumberjack lezboz...

Top Bottom