Angry Neighbors

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you brought up the "steel vag", a little tough to work into casual conversation, granted, but maybe the ice-breaker needed to get along with the neighbors.......

Bwahahahahaha

OMG you might be brilliant! Next time they complain about my sled (and I get a seel vagina sticker back on) I will just make sure it is in plain sight and ask if they'd like me to take them for a rip on my Steel Vagina.

FOOLPROOF I tell ya! :D

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
then give them their nicely wrapped dog bone

Glad to hear you're feeling better

Exactly! Thanks! I'm still coughing and hacking and sniffling but much better. Energy's almost back. Real test will be MM4 this weekend! :D Stoked!

Did you head out?

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think they would mind next door if we used their front yard for parking this summer?As it stands right now there are about 8 guys heading west this summer to meet up with the Alberta chapter.We could put the tents up at your place and park next door

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think they would mind next door if we used their front yard for parking this summer?As it stands right now there are about 8 guys heading west this summer to meet up with the Alberta chapter.We could put the tents up at your place and park next door

I'm sure that'd be fine. Might be hard tho as the houses on my side of the street are on a hill. Feel free to park all over the crazy ethnics house tho.

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just kidding around.We are looking at going to one of their campouts as a surprise.Will add more trikes to the week for them.From there I hope to head up to Yellowknife to see what changes have taken place since the middle 70's.It will probably be the last long ride I am able to make.Made it to Branson last year.Will be 68 this summer and I won't be able to do this much longer

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just kidding around.We are looking at going to one of their campouts as a surprise.Will add more trikes to the week for them.From there I hope to head up to Yellowknife to see what changes have taken place since the middle 70's.It will probably be the last long ride I am able to make.Made it to Branson last year.Will be 68 this summer and I won't be able to do this much longer

Wow that sounds like an amazing ride! I'm sure thats going to be a blast!

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
won't be to bad we've all got trainning wheels lol.If you haven't seen them there are pictures of the type stuff we run on page 14 of the show us your bike thread in street bike talk.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
won't be to bad we've all got trainning wheels lol.If you haven't seen them there are pictures of the type stuff we run on page 14 of the show us your bike thread in street bike talk.

Cool I'll check that out! I'd like to get a bike. But right now not in the budget. Would liove a Victory Vegas Custom Cruiser and a crotch rocket. haha. Too many toys on the list of to buy, and my house is starting to need some things done to it. Hard on the single person budget. New basement bathroom this summer and insulate, OSB and heat the garage. :S money money money

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling we bought a new 46 foot park model trailer three years ago to try and get away from the same thing.So far it's been great

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling we bought a new 46 foot park model trailer three years ago to try and get away from the same thing.So far it's been great

Thats awesome! My house was built in 79. Everythings great, but just need to do some things to it. New mechanical room, idealy replace all the windows, re-doing the basement bathroom cause the tub cracked, then re-do the basement flooring at the same time, throw some sub floor down so that it warms it up, brings it off the cement. Then re-do the main floor bathroom, knock out master bedroom closet to extend bathroom, add soaker and shower, and put in an ikea closet in the master. While I have the walls open, blow in some spray foam insulation to warm it up. Those are the basics I'm going over the next 5 years. Not cheap tho!:(

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you've got your work cut out but will be nice when done

haha you bet I do. Will be worth it though. Then sell and build! Away from crazy lezbo's and the 20 person ethnic house across the street. haha

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it might help if we camped out there.Maybe they would move Either that or start a petition to see you do lol

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they'd start a petition to get me out, haha.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always do! :D :beer: maybe it was my house warming party of 80 people all dressed in ski gear with $400 of liquor and ski shots that did it...hmmm...but I did send flyers out telling them I was having the party. I even put a picture of myself on it with my number giving the thumbs up!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as long as I don't give a thumbs up hopefully I'm ok!

Top Bottom