AMAZING head cam vids

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's because of the music I picked is copy writed and they only allow it on certain devices... I think.. If you want you can go to my You Tube channel "geoffkylesfreeride" and check it out there or maybe my Vemo site I know works on mobiles and search for " Nick and Ty's Epic Adventure". I hope this helps...

LAC

Reaction score
Awesome footage Geoff. It does make a guy want to get out a ride riight now. What time of year was that shot? What is the snow like right now, can you ride?

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome footage Geoff. It does make a guy want to get out a ride riight now. What time of year was that shot? What is the snow like right now, can you ride?
Prob Whistler, I think they been killin it there for a couple weeks already huh Geoff? EDIT Washington :beer:

Last edited:

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the video...good for capturing the guy in front of you. Nice job.

bbecker17

Reaction score
that might be one of the only helmet cam videos i actually enjoyed, great job putting the vid together,

PS --> DAM CREEKS

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Cool, thanks a tone!! Yup it was Whistler in mid march. And yeah our snow is pretty much ready to go, but still need to be wary cuz "stuff" isn't that far under the snow surface yet....

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet video. Really expanding your business. Great to see. Can't wait to ride with you at your clinic.

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Sweet video. Really expanding your business. Great to see. Can't wait to ride with you at your clinic.

Sounds great, anytime you want! I'll make sure the head cam is all charged up and we'll put together a sweet "Ghost Vid" of your adventure....

If you want to check out other clients "Ghost Vids" go to my web site "gkfreeride.com" and check out media. Got a tone of cool client vids...

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By far the most entertaining go-pro footage ive ever viewed. Very well done. Cheers

Top Bottom