Alpine sled lift

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anybody knows who was making these lifts. They were on kijiji for a little while and looked like a nicely built lift. Or if anybody know what I'm talking about and can duplicate it I would be willing to talk about that also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think it was Kevin from mountain magic making and selling them

Then he had a few here for sale and the crook from extreme machine sold them and Kevin never got the money for them ( said the guy told him that Kevin told him to pic it up for him)

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think it was Kevin from mountain magic making and selling them

Then he had a few here for sale and the crook from extreme machine sold them and Kevin never got the money for them ( said the guy told him that Kevin told him to pic it up for him)
Wow every story of buisness dealing with that extreme guy is scetchy and the guy still shows his face around town.

twumba

Reaction score
I'd like one of these lifts as well to stack a couple sleds this summer

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
878ddcf9b8d8cb5882f34b6fa7c9ec25.jpg

I Found the guy that does these lifts. Very nice to talk to he's out of Calgary and makes these to order just due to the space they take up. I also found a guy out of red deer that makes the same sort of thing but it's made of aluminum. If your interested I can pm either guys numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
We are going to be making up a batch of the lifts later this summer. If interested pm me as we will only be making a small batch. These lifts work great we have 8 in the shop that we use everyday the only real wear parts are the winch and can be changed easily and won't break the bank and they come with a dolly to move around. Thanks
Eric

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Top Bottom