All Colour Thread (post your bike)

sled

Reaction score
Here is picture of my old bike 1982 IT 250 that still runs strong but my bike of course does not look like that
just a few scratches missing decals

Attachments

• Yamaha%20IT250.jpg
    Yamaha%20IT250.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theses are my bikes. 1981 kdx 250.
1997 kx 500... In need of parts, cylinder, piston ect. Nice bike.

Attachments

• 1981-kawasaki-kdx-175-8.jpg
    1981-kawasaki-kdx-175-8.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 145
  • KX500-99.jpg
    KX500-99.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 126

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY rides

2007 kx 250.

I just bought this bike, I have been riding four strokes for 7 years and have decided to go back to my roots, I love this bike and I only paid $ 2700 for it. I put new Dunlop Geomax 51's front and rear tires, and a new set of chain and sprockets before I even rode it, as "I CANT STAND WORN OUT TIRES". They guy who had it before me only rode it trail riding, so other than a worn out set of chain and sprockets and tires, its pretty much brand new. It is totally stock, I did lean it out a bit and set the sag @ 110mm but other than that I'm pretty happy with it. Over the winter its going to Enzo to get the suspension revalved, as it's a little soft for my liking and ability level.

2004 KX125.

I bought this for my wife when she was over-riding the suspension on her old POS CRF 230. She only rides it at our friends ranch, and really cant grasp "powerband", I ride it more than her and love it. Growing up riding "tiddlers", I can go just as fast on it than I could on my old 450 or 250 f when the conditions are tacky, when the conditions hard packed and dusty its no fun. The "tiddler" stays in the garage and only gets ridden in the spring and fall. Its got a fresh top end, my buddy ported the cylinder for me, I also shaved the head and run a half and half mix of vp and high test, it ripps and if your skilled enough to keep it on the pipe its a really fun bike to ride. I made it crash proof for my wife so it has a set of renthal fat bars and an aluminum throttle tube. I also went up 2 teeth on the rear sprocket so it can haul my 180 lbs out of tight corners harder. With the mix of race gas this bike even smells fast. I also dropped stiffer springs in the front and rear, but dont tell Alanna as she thinks it feels weird and "jolts" her shoulders now...

1981 z 50.

This thing is more fun than should be had, everybody should get one for camping/partying. I have to remove the axel when I'm not using in the city, or my buddies take it around my "hood" when we throw parties at our house, at the Sushwap its game on though...

Attachments

• PA310005.jpg
    PA310005.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 125
  • PA310006.jpg
    PA310006.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 112
  • PA310007.jpg
    PA310007.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 110

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY rides

2007 kx 250.

I just bought this bike, I have been riding four strokes for 7 years and have decided to go back to my roots, I love this bike and I only paid $ 2700 for it. I put new Dunlop Geomax 51's front and rear tires, and a new set of chain and sprockets before I even rode it, as "I CANT STAND WORN OUT TIRES". They guy who had it before me only rode it trail riding, so other than a worn out set of chain and sprockets and tires, its pretty much brand new. It is totally stock, I did lean it out a bit and set the sag @ 110mm but other than that I'm pretty happy with it. Over the winter its going to Enzo to get the suspension revalved, as it's a little soft for my liking and ability level.

2004 KX125.

I bought this for my wife when she was over-riding the suspension on her old POS CRF 230. She only rides it at our friends ranch, and really cant grasp "powerband", I ride it more than her and love it. Growing up riding "tiddlers", I can go just as fast on it than I could on my old 450 or 250 f when the conditions are tacky, when the conditions hard packed and dusty its no fun. The "tiddler" stays in the garage and only gets ridden in the spring and fall. Its got a fresh top end, my buddy ported the cylinder for me, I also shaved the head and run a half and half mix of vp and high test, it ripps and if your skilled enough to keep it on the pipe its a really fun bike to ride. I made it crash proof for my wife so it has a set of renthal fat bars and an aluminum throttle tube. I also went up 2 teeth on the rear sprocket so it can haul my 180 lbs out of tight corners harder. With the mix of race gas this bike even smells fast. I also dropped stiffer springs in the front and rear, but dont tell Alanna as she thinks it feels weird and "jolts" her shoulders now...

1981 z 50.

This thing is more fun than should be had, everybody should get one for camping/partying. I have to remove the axel when I'm not using in the city, or my buddies take it around my "hood" when we throw parties at our house, at the Sushwap its game on though...

way to keep the 2 smokes alive!!

Top Bottom