All Aluminum Enclosed Trailer

gaar1976

Reaction score
I am looking for an all aluminum enclosed trailer to haul my RZR and RZR 4. I
would like to get a 7' or 7.5' wide V-nose with a 20-24' box. I have been
looking at the following brands: Mission, Legend, Neo, Triton and Aluma.
Does anyone have any experience with any of these (or any other all aluminum enclosed
trailer) brands?
I have heard really good things about Triton and Aluma but they seem to be more expensive with less options. I have heard mixed reviews of the Mission and Legend trailers. Neo trailers appear to be too new.
As an interesting side note, I had a 27' Wells Cargo fun wagon (steel framed deck over), but it got tossed in a wind gust while being towed empty and was written off. I want to go all aluminum for the reduced weight, avoid the deck over for its inherent instability and go narrower to easier towing.
Thanks in advance,

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rance also makes a all alum. I read good reviews, its another option. I've heard nothing but good things about Legend/MTI trailers.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought aluma 14 ft v-nose trailer four years ago .... second winter had a issue with the front hinges called my selling dealer(factory outlet high river) told me to send pics got a call two days later hinges on the way.... called when in... set up an appointment took trailer down and replaced hinges... last year had the misfortune of getting blown over on the highway trailer ended up in ditch on its side with a bent receiver on my truck and the trailer tonque twisted a bit sheet metal in between man door and front ramp buckled and i lost a marker lamp and bracket to hold door open ... other than that trailer is in great shape.... when and if i am in the market for new trailer will be buying another one

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a Neo all allum and pulled it 2200 miles with a dakota and pulled nice, I agree with above tires and wind. This one is 28.5 inside and 7.5 wide, went to mcbride last week and it was pulled with a 2500 chev desiel and going 110/115 his RPM was 1600/1700 it weighs 2470lb. So far so good and will let you's know if I have any problems this winter. I am insulating and finishing the inside myself and will be done soon and get new pics. Good luck IMG_0187.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 20' box Triton with a v-nose, got it 4 years ago and absolutely no problems so far. it is a lowboy model, 8' wide with the wheelwells inside. it was pricey compared to others out there but I think it's a quality trailer.

gaar1976

Reaction score
Thanks guys, this is great stuff.
I'll look into the Rance trailers.
I've looked at the Aluma's but they seem pricey from the FOT guys. Same for Tritons.
The Neos look really nice. Does anyone know of a dealer in the US that is close? The dealers up here seem to be charging 3-4K more than in the US (for example, see john's trailer sales in the Midwest US versus the prices on kijiji.ca from the AB/SK dealers).

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is the best price in usa is john's but not toledo store they have one 200miles or so west of them, so far so good. Good luck

Great Pumpkin

Reaction score
Nashcar is another one to look at. We've got one of there extreme sport models, and it's been great so far.

Badnews

Reaction score
Hey Plaris and gaar1976 ( bit of a long shot here ) but do you guys know what the wind speed was the day your trailers were blown over?

Just bought a deck over aluminum.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about selling the deck and getting an aluminum enclosed as well. Does anyone have recent updates pertaining to the durability of the Neo trailer? Still unable to find much information on them and Triton is just to expensive.

Thanks

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have no idea why anyone would buy a 7 wide but each to their own I guess.The legal limit is 8'6" and when I buy a trailer it will be that wide.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why anyone would buy a 7 wide but each to their own I guess.The legal limit is 8'6" and when I buy a trailer it will be that wide.

We had the 8'6" one and sold it. Now have the 7' wide

Next one will be the 8'6" amazing what a difference it makes in walking around machines.

DragonCFI

Reaction score
I got a legend off of Firefly no issues has about 12000kms on it from going sledding and moving.

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about selling the deck and getting an aluminum enclosed as well. Does anyone have recent updates pertaining to the durability of the Neo trailer? Still unable to find much information on them and Triton is just to expensive.

Thanks

My Neo is going strong have had it for 2 years no problems.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy with my mission and love the extra wide ramp on the front. Looked at the Neo's but wasn't to excited over them.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had both 8.5 and currently an inline 7 wide, inline pulls way better than an 8.5 especially if using a half ton. There is no perfect trailer they are always too big or too small. My 7 wide holds 2 rzr xp's or 3 mountain sleds, unless I needed to haul 4 sleds I wouldn't go back.

Top Bottom