Ali-Craft Ranger

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
330hp 350, and a hamilton 212....I have plans to make more power with the 350 next winter

Very nice, i'm running a similar setup, 350 marine power 340hp with an AT on a 19.5ft. I love the set up but at times wish i would had gone to a 21-22ft for my application.
You looking into a supercharger?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice, i'm running a similar setup, 350 marine power 340hp with an AT on a 19.5ft. I love the set up but at times wish i would had gone to a 21-22ft for my application.
You looking into a supercharger?

I have an old Rayjay turbo (its brand new) with a liquid cooled turbine housing sized perfect for a 350......:eyebrows:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not quite as fancy as Chrisco's boat lol

DSC01468.JPG

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with yours? It looks good just a different color.

I am very happy, there will be a little black on it when done.....I can't wait to see it in person :D

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not quite as fancy as Chrisco's boat lol

View attachment 185491

Very nice, she going to be a sharp looking boat and hey a good boat is a functional boat, a functional boat doesn't stay purdy for too long...or its just a nonfunctional show piece.
Mine got its first bruises and scuffs within the first month, even though i TRIED not too. It just add's to it's character.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice, she going to be a sharp looking boat and hey a good boat is a functional boat, a functional boat doesn't stay purdy for too long...or its just a nonfunctional show piece.
Mine got its first bruises and scuffs within the first month, even though i TRIED not too. It just add's to it's character.

it will haul a few loads, dead animals etc......I went with Ali-craft because I felt they built a better boat for what I am going to use it for

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it will haul a few loads, dead animals etc......I went with Ali-craft because I felt they built a better boat for what I am going to use it for

Mine spend's 90% of its time fishing on the Fraser or Thompson rivers and if not it's out on the ocean around Vancouver island. It also does a 2 week camp out, where i haul all my gear in with it and set up a main camp to hike the alpine glaciers. On that trip it see's the skinniest water, average 15" or less in some places.
I don't get into the real skinny stuff.
Hope you got a large fuel tank, i regrettably got the 50gal tank put in mine, i should had gone with the bigger 80gal. These things are not very fuel efficient, especially loaded. My average with average load is about 10gal/hr, not much range with that kind of average and especially when your going a distance.

csharko

Reaction score
I had a good look at it the other day in PG, very nice love the orange.
I wonder if they will take a sled on trade LOL.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a good look at it the other day in PG, very nice love the orange.
I wonder if they will take a sled on trade LOL.

cool, I have yet to see it in person lol

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice boat Clode, I wouldn't say mines fancy just different paint. You just have to try to keep the damage to the bottom and not the sides lol, but **** happens.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Docks are the worst, try to avoid them. I prefer beaching then using a dock. Some dock's will beat the piss out of your boat, especially old junkie ones.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Docks are the worst, try to avoid them. I prefer beaching then using a dock. Some dock's will beat the piss out of your boat, especially old junkie ones.

good to know......I will avoid docks

Top Bottom