Ali-Craft Ranger

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They might be expensive but they are so much fun! And with a sweet boat like Clodes they places you can go and things you will see are priceless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my wife is already addicted, I can't wait to take her to remote places that most will never see

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife is already addicted, I can't wait to take her to remote places that most will never see

I been telling my wife that I am buying a river jet boat and that's all there is to it. She was not liking the idea! Then I showed her pictures that Lenny and guys on here had posted and now she is all for it.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I been telling my wife that I am buying a river jet boat and that's all there is to it. She was not liking the idea! Then I showed her pictures that Lenny and guys on here had posted and now she is all for it.

A friend of mine had me change the motor in his boat last summer and he owed me a day on the river, I brought my wife and the green light was given :d......get someone to take you and your wife out, it will seal the deal lol

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes my wife loves it too. She wasn't sure at first as i always wanted one and we had a 24ft Bayliner Trophy and she loved that boat. It was a drastic change from the Trophy to a jetboat.
Just limit the getting stuck part and you will keep her smiling....hahaha

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also looking at aluminum heads, and exhaust manifolds or water jacketed headers.....heads and manifolds would drop another 150lbs.....and I see a 383 in a couple of years also......lol
Boooost makes everything feel lighter.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Claude...... When you come to pick up your puppy, might as well bring Janet and the boat and make a weekend of it

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so I bounced through some big boulders today, and came to rest here....all I can say is the hull is very strong, no damage at all....the engine lost power, coughed sputtered and I had no steering, we were at the rivers mercy.....why does this never happen in deep slow water ????

11709622_10153507994902173_3292619291107986271_n.jpg

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why did you loose power? you get it running again right away?

I have no idea why the engine did what it did, when we got the boat back in the water it was cutting out still and then just started running perfect again....I need to round up a scan tool and watch the TPS and make sure it sweeps properly

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep a new one in the boat at all times, tps went out on a buddies all we had was idle made for a long ride back. If you have a smart gauge you can check the sweep, it reeds throttle %.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many hours Clode? im sitting at 82 so far lol.

wow...I only have 14.....I worked all friggen summer, but I can't complain to much there are alot of guys not working

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many hours Clode? im sitting at 82 so far lol.

You leave your key on lol. I see you all the time on Facebook and get jealous. But I have been out lots my holiday trailer and sxs have been put aside lots this summer. Already chewed 2 impellers lol, that's my biggest complaint about my boat!

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then its your driving lol...... do you let off the gas when your sliding rocks??

Top Bottom