Alcohol + sledding

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What i would like to see happen with this thread is hand the key board over to your spouse or kids.... they can tell us if your drinking is fine or not. Might hurt a few feelings though...of coarse not nearly as much as the reverse of it.

But the reason I go sledding partly is for some time away from these people.........

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me being a scared a-hole when someone can hardly walk, jumps on his sled and comes barrelling at you at high rate of speed showing off his stopping abilities, 200 dollars in repairs fixed his drunken lack of judgement... out of my pocket.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me being a scared a-hole when someone can hardly walk, jumps on his sled and comes barrelling at you at high rate of speed showing off his stopping abilities, 200 dollars in repairs fixed his drunken lack of judgement... out of my pocket.[/QUOTE

Please re-read post # 129

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me being a scared a-hole when someone can hardly walk, jumps on his sled and comes barrelling at you at high rate of speed showing off his stopping abilities, 200 dollars in repairs fixed his drunken lack of judgement... out of my pocket.

so one guy hits ya, so everyone is now drunk and coming at ya at high speed, drunk out of there mind, must be a lot of drunks in pg.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so one guy hits ya, so everyone is now drunk and coming at ya at high speed, drunk out of there mind, must be a lot of drunks in pg.
hahahaha this threads gotten pretty funny, the anti/do gooders are probably the same morons that protest pipelines and oil and gas yet drive cars, heat their homes etc with petroleum, that's another subject though, anything is fine in moderation, I think that's the sole factor, everybody is different, who's to say I am wasted or impaired any more or less than someone else after a few beer other than a doctor or a formal test, I say do what you want but the consequences don't change and some could be more than you can handle, keep that in mind and have fun, the guy you run into if you're wasted may beat your ass and take you to court or if you severely injure or kill someone are you prepared to deal with that? we are all adults and honestly if I had some dipshit try and tell me off or beak off about having a drink on the mountain I would probably not react well to it and if you wanna be the do gooder and tell a sober guy having a drink or a wasted guy adding to his stupidness be prepared for how they may react as well

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people are people, they will do what they want. laws are in place to keep us in a functioning civilized society. otherwise we would all have guns and be taking aim at one another. {guess they are already doing that in the USA.} at this time our governing power has deemed .08 as the line were you are considered impaired. 1 beer an hour will be way below that or the .05 in alberta. if drinking a beer an hour doing extreme physical work gets u drunk or feeling light headed, please refrain, but do not get in my face if i have one or decide not to have one.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what are we doing on this site if it is uanacceptable to be quadding or sledding or drinking?

just givin ya the gears.

Dang. Use one wrong word and I get snowballed. Your right imdoo'n this site is not needed of we can't sled and quad and have the same drinking and riding thread every year. So to clarify things I am against drinking while sledding or quadding. Even if the machines are parked for the 5 minutes it takes to guzzle one down. And yes repeat drunks on the roadways, people texting, reading the newspaper is also a danger but as you say where do you stop with the laws. I would not be able to live with myself if I ever hurt or killed someone because of my stupidity.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• beat-a-dead-horse.jpg
    beat-a-dead-horse.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 195

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont pack beer or booze period i save that for the hot tub afterwards, if i want to drink i will stay at home i drive 6 or 8 hours to ride.

No hot tubs to drink in within 30 minutes of your home? Sorry. But your statement seems to contradict it self. But to each there own.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This might drag on as long as the problems in the middle east!It is like anything it only takes a couple idiots making bad decisions to ruin it for everyone.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya willy, being from Nelson and all.
Because I ride with LOTS of diffrent groups. I will tell you hands down I would way rather ride with potheads over drunks any day. The drunks are loud and stumbling all over the place make excuses why there CATS aren't working (Um your the problem). The pot heads well there just happy to be riding and yet still usefull if needed.JMO

Top Bottom