AFP for Alberta And All Albertans.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No threats here just expressing my viewpoint, and clearly see what is happening here in Alberta, also it is called trade agreements but you might not see that being that Bc has the highest debt per household in Canada and are run by Libtards and taxed into oblivion. I see that carbon Tax they implemented did quite well for BC if you live in Hongcouver the rest is like driving through a third world country. Wonder where all that money is going, must have to take out second and third mortgages there just to pay bills but then again I forgot your all perfect in BC perfect everything. Bring all the resistance you want I am a big boy and can handle my own. BTW that land you got no thanks it is probably in BC.

Keep talking, your doing a great job, with dimwits like you showing your support, the rest of Alberta wont have to worry about a 3 way split from the right.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There is so much wrong with this thread, smokinD are you smoking dope?
Just the logistic of separation is huge and in the case of Alberta LOL, that would make you a land locked nation, Borders on the east and west with Canada and US in the south. I can see trading alone becoming a nightmare. Can you imagine the cost of goods. How would you transport it out or in without going over foreign territory, do you think you could do that for free HAHA. I doubt it if you piss off the rest of Canada with this.
What about your sovereignty, you will need to protect that or you might find your self with a much smaller Alberta then you realize.
Did you know that 80% of the arm forces are in the east, in fact Quebec. Airforce and Navy and a large portion of the regular ground forces. The small numbers in Alberta would probably be pulled. To add to this the forces Generals are all from the east...thus non would likely join Alberta.

Your causing a lot of BS, obviously your unhappy with things and haven't thought this out much. Anyone thinking of separation hasn't thought thing's out.
There is only ONE province that could possibly separate successfully and that is Quebec, for many logistical reason, an asset that Alberta does not have.
I'm just touching one small aspect to separation, hmm wonder how much Canada would charge the country of Alberta for military support of its borders and sovereign, there is always the US.

What a dumb thread

Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody remember the old Rhino Party?

They had some interesting ideas,

Sell Saskatchewan to the US to pay off the defecit, then to create employment they had a two pronged approach, 1st was to dig a tunnel under Saskatchewan so we could keep the Trans Canada Highway open, then once done they proposed hauling the Rocky Mountains to northern Ontario and filling the Hudson Bay with them. The should create almost enough land mass to replace Saskatchewan.

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody remember the old Rhino Party?

They had some interesting ideas,

Sell Saskatchewan to the US to pay off the defecit, then to create employment they had to two pronged approach, 1st was to dig a tunnel under Saskatchewan so we could keep the Trans Canada Highway open, then once done they proposed hauling the Rocky Mountains to northern Ontario and filling the Hudson Bay with them. The should create almost enough land mass to replace Saskatchewan.
God bless pot marijuana right? Lol

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Mayfly

Reaction score
I was there at the meeting in Nisku. Sounded so promising, but it would take all of Alberta to get on board. And from the sounds of it, its too late as all the responses show that these gentlemen are a beaten bunch. The Alberta spirit died with our parents and all we have is ourselves to blame.
Equalization payments will never go away and taxes will go up because Truedope knows that Alberta has no bite. How many of you went to the legislation on Mar 8th? Couldn't be bothered right? It won't do anything, well we deserve what the east decides.
Would be nice to split the west but unfortunately Vancouver isn't going to drop off into the Pacific.
Canada is a pathetic Liberal minded country and its slowly moving West.
Flame away.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Voters need to be conscious of how they vote, we have the ndp in power with 35% of the vote becuase the right was split between PC and WR. I can only hope the PC party elects a strong leader as Brian Jean frankly is weak, he isn't going to cut it.

Mayfly

Reaction score
PC's are no longer a right of center party period. It started once Klein left. WRP is our only hope, which is a pathetic party. All talk and no action.
Never seen any of the parties reps show their faces during the rally on the 8th of March.
We are diluted with too many Easterners that came out during the boom.
Do nothing but bitch has been the norm as of late.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Based on the statements of that article by the PC and wr parties, we're gonna be f'd again next election.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom