smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1234672_1787694558118478_791150066831074563_n.jpg

Last edited:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the rest of the new brochure coming out. Now lets Take back Alberta for Albertans so everyone who sees the petition that's out there sign it cause it is only gonna benefit Albertans. Unless of course you do not want to get on this train then just keep your head in the sand and you will soon become one of the vastly numbers of working class poor taxed into oblivion, and be led like Sheeple.

what we stand for.jpg

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that Alberta as a sovereign nation is the answer

I am not convinced to like being kicked like a dog either!! Enough is Enough tired of paying for the East!!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you....I am just not convinced breaking away is the answer. My ears and eyes are wide open though.....watching this unfold

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if separation is the answer, however I do believe it is time to have the conversation, and it's time for Ottawa to hear that we are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just another party to compete with the Conservative and Wildrose Parties for votes, we'll never get rid of the NDP that way.

As much as I utterly despise both parties in power right now, I do not believe separation is going to solve our problems, but if it makes Ottawa take note and pay attention I'm all for it.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Consequences out weight the positives. Concentrate on finding a gov't willing to accept Canada as a nation. That's the damn problem with everything around here these days. Not sure about anyone else but I am still Canadian first, born in Manitoba raised in Saskatchewan and have a career in Alberta. I recreate in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. Friends from coast to coast. Signing the petition gets the attention of political power bonus, personally I fell all this will do is give the East the means to facilitate more negative publicity towards Alberta and the "you should of prepared better" bs that they like to stick back in our faces forgetting the handouts shovelled East when times were good.

Sorry night shift one to many Monsters. My $0.02

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Consequences out weight the positives. Concentrate on finding a gov't willing to accept Canada as a nation. That's the damn problem with everything around here these days. Not sure about anyone else but I am still Canadian first, born in Manitoba raised in Saskatchewan and have a career in Alberta. I recreate in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. Friends from coast to coast. Signing the petition gets the attention of political power bonus, personally I fell all this will do is give the East the means to facilitate more negative publicity towards Alberta and the "you should of prepared better" bs that they like to stick back in our faces forgetting the handouts shovelled East when times were good.

Sorry night shift one to many Monsters. My $0.02

Ok so what do you feel are the consequences?

I don't think we will ever see a federal gov that will ever be concerned for the west because all the votes come from the east. I'd rather see a BC AB Sask separation but I think if AB goes the others will wait watch and starting thinking about it too.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Population 10 mil with how many of those who pay tax for starters. Limitting trade east via the St. Lawrence (look at it now as one country) put up an international boarder and see how difficult it is. We already get screwed by the USA in oil trade. Look at the rift between Alberta and BC alone on environmental issues and pipelines. Let's separate we (Alberta) will be the boss and by the way make room for our oil pipelines. I sit here in disbelief that I'm arguing against Alberta separating but to separate would be a long hard road to travel. IMHO

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok people its not about separating its about being a sovereign province that's different. Also we would put trade agreements in place there are other countries that are landlocked and make it work. I can almost bet that if this takes off and it is gaining traction, just had it on the radio out in Vancouver on 970 I believe that's the third show in 2 weeks. Albertans need more control over there taxation revenue as it stands now we have absolutely no control over this the East does and this and that has to stop. I bet if we were to become sovereign Sask would most likely follow not to mention others possibly that have not control either. I have looked at the Wildrose and what is going on there and am not impressed as it seems like there playing around like little kids. If anything we need the right to unite but that's another subject for later. Basically its time for Albertans to take control of there money. Quebec does this by collecting there own prov tax/fed tax then giving a portion of the fed tax to Ottawa and then getting Billions in handouts. If provinces had more control over there taxation revenue there would be no need for equalization payments. One other note the NDP did not win the majority of the vote they won the ridings in mostly Urban areas and I think people now are starting to wake up from there orange crush hangover and realize that there were many other options on the ballot that they could have ticked off. Cause mark my words that JT will alienate the West just like his ole man. And we will soon become the poor working middle class taxed into oblivion and that's just so wrong on so many levels as we all know.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is not working Argghhhhh!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom