AB beats BC!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the crap that this country and the people are now involved in. Good people saying stuff that in the past they never ever would say. BC against AB. Families pissed off at each other. People are saying crap online that they would never say in public. WTF has this country become. I hate our PM and what he is doing just as much and any normal person would and blame him and his actions that he does EVERY DAY. I hate what lots of people have become.

Yep it’s so sad that people are so narrow sited .
We are just Western Canadians trying to make a go of it .
Maybe the US will ban all the snowbirds this winter as well or tax them up the arse to keep them out ?!
I don’t think they are that dumb and welcome the extra income unlike our own provinces ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad times. I blame the Turd for this in Canada. He is the one that has pitted the east against the west and vice versa. Just like his stepfather Pierre

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, yep , you BC’ers sure stuck it to Alberta ! Those damn Albertans can just keep their dirty money and stay the hell out of your province, that’ll teach those guys a lesson ! LOL. Talk about dense !

Yes because this whole situation is about sticking it to Alberta.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bumped for epicness. These albertans wont wear thier masks! Idiots are all gonna get sick!

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bumped for epicness. These albertans wont wear thier masks! Idiots are all gonna get sick!

what to do with mask.jpg
Get the picture!:)

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody is giving you bad info. It's supposed to go on your face. Butt plugs might help too, not sure what the WHO is saying on that?

how-to-wear-a-reusable-mask.jpg

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The writer of this is ignorant of masks
Masks according to all the so called experts do not and can not protect the wearer.
Even if you wear a n 95 or n100 mask unless you have been fit tested for it and shown how to check for a good seal it is just about useless to stop covid.
As for these cloth masks they do nothing to protect you.
But most people that wear them think they are superman with them on.
I find it strange that since Calgary and Edmonton made them mandatory the cases has increased.
I get a laugh out of when reporters wear n 95 with a one way valve and think they are protecting the people by them.
This shows their ignorance on masks.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told this to a guy on Crackbook. He laughed when I told him if he wanted to be positive the PPE was working he needed a Hasmat suit and a full face respirator mask. Just like what the lab techs wear at the Wuhan lab where the virus was created.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely agree with fj40, some sheeple have become so dumb down that they simply cannot think for themselves and rely on gobbernments and MSM to do that for them, pretty darn sad if u ask me. They also dont realize that the whu who flu is much smaller than an oxygen molecule 0.03vs0.05 so what good is a muzzle doing but hampering your health down the road, ie staph in your lungs etc.. breathing in all the garbage you were meant to exhale. Unless of course you dont look after yourself and are a slob many should be masked up to protect us that do look after our selves. With so many false security blankets being portrayed on the public i cannot wait until they role out a life changing/health changing vacc's for all the sheeple to trial run lol. 1 has to ask such ?, as portrayed in this meme, unless of course you like giving up your freedoms and privacy on a whim.:) why the 6ft.jpg

Top Bottom