BC Requests to Re-Criminalize Drugs

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After the Libs again called the Conservatives Racist, and then after Poillievre left Trudeau called him a Diagolon supporter.

On top of it all, the speaker deliberately cut the microphones in parliament at times, and footage of the members leaving the house wasn't broadcast.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it’s all over every news channel although they aren’t showing why it escalated to that final outcome.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After the Libs again called the Conservatives Racist, and then after Poillievre left Trudeau called him a Diagolon supporter.

On top of it all, the speaker deliberately cut the microphones in parliament at times, and footage of the members leaving the house wasn't broadcast.

Diagolon. One well spoken Canadian vet and a couple buddies being led by a cocaine sniffing goat who’s name I can’t remember. Lol. Jeremy came out on YouTube today and did a wicked very detailed statement on Diagolon being mentioned in parliament. Wife and I donated money to help Jeremy‘s legal cause. He sent us a really nice personal letter and a gift. I Have my badge on my desk.
image.jpg

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isnt diagalon a joke? I mean it was meant to be a joke in the beginning and now it went viral ?

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isnt diagalon a joke? I mean it was meant to be a joke in the beginning and now it went viral ?
Its a full on joke/meme that the Liberals morphed into it being a white nationalist group and believe it is 100% real thing and a threat to Canada. If you need proof that our federal government is full of incompetent morons, this is a prime example.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Diagolon. One well spoken Canadian vet and a couple buddies being led by a cocaine sniffing goat who’s name I can’t remember. Lol. Jeremy came out on YouTube today and did a wicked very detailed statement on Diagolon being mentioned in parliament. Wife and I donated money to help Jeremy‘s legal cause. He sent us a really nice personal letter and a gift. I Have my badge on my desk.View attachment 282788

Trudeau is going to continue throwing everything he can at Poillievre to see what sticks. The media grabbed onto this one though.

I'm assuming this is the video?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Diagolon. One well spoken Canadian vet and a couple buddies being led by a cocaine sniffing goat who’s name I can’t remember. Lol. Jeremy came out on YouTube today and did a wicked very detailed statement on Diagolon being mentioned in parliament. Wife and I donated money to help Jeremy‘s legal cause. He sent us a really nice personal letter and a gift. I Have my badge on my desk.View attachment 282788
The Vice President of Diagolon is a time-travelling, cocaine addicted goat named Phillip.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau is going to continue throwing everything he can at Poillievre to see what sticks. The media grabbed onto this one though.

I'm assuming this is the video?

Yes, that is the video I saw. I’ve been watching him for years. He would make a great Prime Minister.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Vice President of Diagolon is a time-travelling, cocaine addicted goat named Phillip.
Being unwaxed almost cost me everything. With what little money I had in savings to live off of we still helped out people like Jeremy. People like the whistle stop. Even bought groceries for mothers who couldn’t feed their kids who were pleading out on Facebook. It has given me good karma. My body is healthy as I didn’t take any shots. My karma is clear. My mind is true. And we seem to be getting lots of work in the last little bit. Maybe just maybe. I really hope to get back on track and retire before I’m 70 lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Being unwaxed almost cost me everything. With what little money I had in savings to live off of we still helped out people like Jeremy. People like the whistle stop. Even bought groceries for mothers who couldn’t feed their kids who were pleading out on Facebook. It has given me good karma. My body is healthy as I didn’t take any shots. My karma is clear. My mind is true. And we seem to be getting lots of work in the last little bit. Maybe just maybe. I really hope to get back on track and retire before I’m 70 lol
My plan is to work until noon the day before I die, and make sandwiches in the afternoon so folks have something to eat at the wake.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk
My plan is to work until noon the day before I die, and make sandwiches in the afternoon so folks have something to eat at the wake.
bro. That plan sounds a lot like my fate also lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom