AB beats BC!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it actually turns out the only cases in BC are the result of visiting albertans. I couldn't find the link but I did see it on CBC
BC was way ahead while AB had zero cases. BC doesn't test those that don't show symptoms, AB has tested far more per capita than BC, and tests anyone that wants it done. to date AB has tested more than twice as many people as BC, while BC remains the lowest testing per capita of all the severely affected provinces. so there's that...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wait until the antibody testing starts to become common...we're going to find out the number of cases everywhere is at least ten times higher than has been reported. the majority of people that have contracted covid 19 will have had no symptoms.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical small town “head up ass” stubborn mentality. Average brain age is 12, insecure and learning from others. There’s a lot smarter people out there.
Im stirring the pot by talking about the truth? Yeah, the fking world is shutdown but I’m stirring the pot? Maybe you could contact every news outlet in the world and let them know they are stirring the pot and it’s BS. Fk you’re dumb. Princess Peter Pan. Bahahahaha

Wow, guess my dumbass has been schooled.
They might as well shut down riding areas too because smarter people out there said it’s affecting caribou and grizzly bears.
Better stop driving, motorized recreation, electricity, running water, oil and gas or anything that will hurt the environment because smarter people said so.
Better hand over all guns too, because smarter people out there said guns kill innocent people.
But hell, my small town “head up my ass” stubborn mentality with the average brain age of 12 can’t think for myself and best to rely on “smarter” people and their ideologies to be able to live in this world.
Because “smarter” people said so.
Yup, this Princess Peter Pan has been schooled by someone “smarter” than me.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Wow, guess my dumbass has been schooled.
They might as well shut down riding areas too because smarter people out there said it’s affecting caribou and grizzly bears.
Better stop driving, motorized recreation, electricity, running water, oil and gas or anything that will hurt the environment because smarter people said so.
Better hand over all guns too, because smarter people out there said guns kill innocent people.
But hell, my small town “head up my ass” stubborn mentality with the average brain age of 12 can’t think for myself and best to rely on “smarter” people and their ideologies to be able to live in this world.
Because “smarter” people said so.
Yup, this Princess Peter Pan has been schooled by someone “smarter” than me.

You should schedule yourself speaking engagements all around the world. Let everyone know some hick knows all about this Coronavirus thingy. The world is not flat, you will be ok. Now go down to the hick coffee shop and visit with Bob, Mike and Don. The coffee shop wisdom is spilling over the cups! Haha

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should schedule yourself speaking engagements all around the world. Let everyone know some hick knows all about this Coronavirus thingy. The world is not flat, you will be ok. Now go down to the hick coffee shop and visit with Bob, Mike and Don. The coffee shop wisdom is spilling over the cups! Haha

why you haven't been banned yet befuddles me.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
And the troll strikes again

willy didn't last this long.

Problem is he's not even witty or tactful in his posts, at least Willy, Snotrocket, IMSICK and past "trolls or trouble makers" were entertaining... KD's posts are all the same whether they are directed at me, Tim, Tom, dick or Harry....

"Your Stupid.... Hick... can't think for yourself....sheep..... Shut-up stupid, " Etc.

Just not too bright and definitely not entertaining....

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC was way ahead while AB had zero cases. BC doesn't test those that don't show symptoms, AB has tested far more per capita than BC, and tests anyone that wants it done. to date AB has tested more than twice as many people as BC, while BC remains the lowest testing per capita of all the severely affected provinces. so there's that...

No.....

We have less cases because we have been dealing with government lie and BS for the majority of our lives so we are immune

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
why you haven't been banned yet befuddles me.

I entertain, I try not to call people names, I help people laugh, I help people cry, I help people think out of the box. I point out things from a different perspective, I share info, I share life experiences. How boring would it be without a resident forum jackass? Elect Kanedog!

I’ve had a couple of “tone it down” messages from a mod but not as much as one would think.

I do appreciate the leeway afforded me from the mods.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha stay away stinky Albertans!

I entertain, I try not to call people names, I help people laugh, I help people cry, I help people think out of the box. I point out things from a different perspective, I share info, I share life experiences. How boring would it be without a resident forum jackass? Elect Kanedog!

I’ve had a couple of “tone it down” messages from a mod but not as much as one would think.

I do appreciate the leeway afforded me from the mods.

Not trying very hard.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
el,

hahaha kenny shut down the parks to non res last week, knowing no brain bc government would follow suit.

Great way to stick it to the BCers.

keep stinky Alberta tourist money in Alberta.

good luck with your economic recovery BC!

Ya because so many from BC go camping in Alberta.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya because so many from BC go camping in Alberta.

LOL, yep , you BC’ers sure stuck it to Alberta ! Those damn Albertans can just keep their dirty money and stay the hell out of your province, that’ll teach those guys a lesson ! LOL. Talk about dense !

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See more BC plate in our Costco parking lot every weekend than Alberta ones. A ton of BC residents work in Alberta maybe time we shut that sh!t down hahaha

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the crap that this country and the people are now involved in. Good people saying stuff that in the past they never ever would say. BC against AB. Families pissed off at each other. People are saying crap online that they would never say in public. WTF has this country become. I hate our PM and what he is doing just as much and any normal person would and blame him and his actions that he does EVERY DAY. I hate what lots of people have become.

Top Bottom