A Season with LILDUKE

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I aint hating, just joking ...

a few BIG avy's came down last nite ...

high winds on ridge tops ...

crazy wind drifts, was like getting hit by ocean waves as it crashed over head ...

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frisby was epic yesturday. 3 foot fresh tracks all day. Woke up to more snow this morning to. Cant wait shred some more pow!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
;)patiently waiting Dan:photo:

Hey thanks guys, the internet has been down for a couple days due to all the snow. Ill post a few pics when I get a chance. Epic Fawkin riding is been the theame this week. a lot of cool stories too. Met JP the other day by super bowl, thought no one was back there cause there was 0 tracks then they came out of no where...lol Nice meeting you JP:beer: Met Rowdy yesterday on the hill, then we wound up having a few drinks and Im feeling pretty hung over...lol. So many friends in town right now its over welming. If I go up boulder here in abit Ill probably know at least 50 people and then I still probably go riding by myself.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple pics of last week

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392496470.761345.jpg

After 5 hours of hard snowing

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392496508.947117.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392496529.949034.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392496540.997477.jpg

This is the creek drainage from bottom of Super Bowl, ride down the creek to level ground than come up to the north into the bull pen.....normally would take 20 min but with 4 feet of fresh snow it took us 4 hours! Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks guys, the internet has been down for a couple days due to all the snow. Ill post a few pics when I get a chance. Epic Fawkin riding is been the theame this week. a lot of cool stories too. Met JP the other day by super bowl, thought no one was back there cause there was 0 tracks then they came out of no where...lol Nice meeting you JP:beer: Met Rowdy yesterday on the hill, then we wound up having a few drinks and Im feeling pretty hung over...lol. So many friends in town right now its over welming. If I go up boulder here in abit Ill probably know at least 50 people and then I still probably go riding by myself.

My head still hurts from last night haha. Fun times. :beer:

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan was this in that trench back on Shaede lane? Trying to figure out where abouts it was back there and what happened. Chris will be missed by many he was a good man. We are heading out that way tomorrow or I would be there to help out. He text me on his way from Valemount to Revy the other day to see if I was in Sic on his way through. I would have been with him also if I was there this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan was this in that trench back on Shaede lane? Trying to figure out where abouts it was back there and what happened. Chris will be missed by many he was a good man. We are heading out that way tomorrow or I would be there to help out. He text me on his way from Valemount to Revy the other day to see if I was in Sic on his way through. I would have been with him also if I was there this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just before the V-notch. RCMP were on location when we got there today with Cycle works and S&R. They dug out the sled. Very sad indeed Cris was a great guy.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After a very sad day, tried to make the best out of things, went for a tour with Rowdy and a crew of her friends that have never ridden sleds before. So yea a lot of ski tugging..lol But tons of fun! And carnage... Wound up having some drinks and my brain hurts once again,,, Dam you Rowdy! lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had so much fun all day and my newbies did too! Thanks Dan for all your help. And man did 4:30am sure come quick! Haha I will post my pics later

Top Bottom