Active VIP Member
Reaction score

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its been raining and cloudy in Revy dam near every day lately, but looked like we might be able to get above it today.
Was looking pretty good, got some booters shoveled out and then in rolls the storm.....

Didn't get to hit our jumps, but still had some fun bombing around in the foot of fresh since yesterday... April 18th!

Hard to tell from the pic, but this was going to be a pretty big jump, straight down a big wall. Woulda been sick...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun skunked us again yesterday, so we took selfies....lol

Adam was right; you can't even tell in the picture, that Kayli and Gemstar are standing on the big booter we just shoveled out but never hit:rolleyes:

Cloud Bird...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figured we should try to do some sort of ride, so we dropped down through the trees back to Revelstoke.
Maybe wasn't the best idea,, snow was real heavy and Kayli wound up in a tree well and got some bruises.

Got her out and we made back to the trucks just in time for the sun to come out.... FML

Not even going to bother today, hopefully Friday we get some sun!

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forecast was for sun and cloud today, mostly cloud unfortunately but we made the best of it!

Me Dentman and Gemstar went up today and built a big booter. It was table to step down, super fun jump.

We just hit it when you could kinda see....haha

Man sledding is sooooo, much fawking fun! Just need a few nice days so we can really go off....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decided to switch it up today. So instead of going to Frisby Ridge like we usually do, me and Adam went to "Sketchy Ridge"

It's a fun family ride into a "killer" zone, perfect for novices. No cabin though......

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shout out to the Revelstoke Snowmobile club, they had their big year end meeting yesterday

and put on a BBQ. The food and beers were great and I even got to take home left overs!

Great job guys and I learned some stuff about the club.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else out there still sledding? Or has everyone moved on to summer stuff?

Yeah it's almost May but there is a 30foot base and still getting fresh snow just about every day!

Pretty cloudy out today though.

Some landscape pictures:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun was shining on Revelstoke today! But,,, I broke 2 motor mounts and had to cut the day short.

Rear mount on the clutch side the bolt sheared off. On the front mount the bolt is still there, but the mount is fawked, so you can just lift the motor up out of the mount...

So I tied the motor down best that I could and limped it out.

Was at Turtle lake when they broke,, so not exactly the best spot to have a break down. Most definitely a No Tow Zone... Helicopter ride forsure.

Figures too, as I was just talking up the sleds reliability today....lol

Top Bottom