A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LD if you keep taking such crazy good shots how can I possibly choose a screen saver . Thanks for the great pics!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it was Yamafest today and I was like, "yo, you wanna go to yamafest" Gemstar was like "fawk no"...
I got out voted, so we went out to another stash spot....

Didn't bring my good camera, because it's a rowdy rally in here, but you get the idea.

knh208

Reaction score
Props to Kyle and Rodney for the tree riding lesson on Shaede Lane today. Good times!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta quit riding Frisby in the fog I guess. Look at the terrain I'm missing out on!;)
just sleep in and have some one lead you over the ridge about 11 it clears up by noon or so and come back in the dark. I did that two or three times with guys that do that 15 times a year turned out great for me and they say they seldom have a bad ride.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just sleep in and have some one lead you over the ridge about 11 it clears up by noon or so and come back in the dark. I did that two or three times with guys that do that 15 times a year turned out great for me and they say they seldom have a bad ride.
We have 4 mountains GPS'ed Mark. The fog is our friend. HaHa. No competition for the fresh most of the time.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you guys had a good day, hope you found some good snow!

Today I went to Keystone with Kelsey and her Dad and Adam. Sat in the fog till 7pm hoping it would lift
so we could do some jumps and get a few pics ext.

Kelsey was disappointed, but I wasn't too surprised considering the giant cloud covering the entire Revelstoke area today! lol
I had nothing better to do today anyway, might as well go get soaking wet in the fog.

But Kesleys dad wasn't a fan of the moguls on the trail up/down to say the least! haha

Some days are better than others out here, but still not a terrible way to spend the day.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have 4 mountains GPS'ed Mark. The fog is our friend. HaHa. No competition for the fresh most of the time.
sounds like they lead you to the fog. Fresh snow is cool only if you can see LOL

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some Skiers were Poaching our terrain.. Was pretty surprised to see them back there. They were surprised to see us too.

Crazy bastards were skiing all the way back to Revelstoke crosscountry, which is a LONG ways, over some crazy chit. Multi day mission, camping on the mountain ext.

Ill take the sled any day. Was back at the Big Eddy for a beer by 8pm.

Top Bottom