A Parrots Perspective - Part I Teaser (Video Attached)

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bringin this ttt fer ya cause shes purty good a damn that tune gets me revved

Cartel

Reaction score
great vid, makes me wanna quit my job in sask, and work somewhere close to the mountains.
Wipeout with a smile = friggin awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whens part 2???

Here's a Link to Part II:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXaHTeegE9M[/YT]

All the footage in Part II is from the past weekend in McBride.

Again let me know what you guys think! I Know I still not more angles other then POV shots... I'm working on it haha

Thanks!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Awesome vids love the angles......might wanna try keep you tongue in you mouth of you might bite it off ;)

Cartel

Reaction score
Awesome vids love the angles......might wanna try keep you tongue in you mouth of you might bite it off ;)

I never knew I did that until I watched this clip... and here I thought the balaclava froze up from the moisture in my breath :d

Thanks!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a Link to Part II:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXaHTeegE9M[/YT]

All the footage in Part II is from the past weekend in McBride.

Again let me know what you guys think! I Know I still not more angles other then POV shots... I'm working on it haha

Thanks!

Great POV shots. ive been trying to make sweet vids like that but they dont turn out becuase there like NO snow. Wish I had more opertunities to hit up the hills.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you use for post production/editing? Are you a mac or pc guy and what software? Do you keep your raw footage? How do you sort/label, etc.

Great vid. Refreshing tunes from the usual thrash metal and the I think an entire POV video would be neat. I really like your backpack mount. Could use more forward looking with the horizon centered, as everyone can envision themselves piloting.

Cheers and keep em coming.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome video! Look out Steven Spielberg! Loved the music despite being a '80 music fan!

Cartel

Reaction score
What do you use for post production/editing? Are you a mac or pc guy and what software? Do you keep your raw footage? How do you sort/label, etc.

Great vid. Refreshing tunes from the usual thrash metal and the I think an entire POV video would be neat. I really like your backpack mount. Could use more forward looking with the horizon centered, as everyone can envision themselves piloting.

Cheers and keep em coming.

I just switched over to a Mac... and boy am I ever glad I did!!

Currently I am just using the newest version of iMovie '11 but I think I am going to start using Final Cut as well... there are a few things that I'd like to do but can't in iMovie.

As for how I sort my vid's I start out by breaking up the footage when I am recording, using key events as a reference point... then from there i am able to brouse the fottage in iMovie and mark my favorites (clips I want to use) then I am able to switch the view to favorites only then I start building the video from there... sounds worse then it is haha

Top Bottom