A huge thank-you

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
Just wanted to express how grateful I am to everyone who helped out on Jan.1st at Renshaw. We had one of our crew get seperated and the weather moved in. So many people pitched in with trying to locate him and I am still bragging to everyone about how fantastic sledders are! People left us water, made phone calls, and even stayed with us. Luckily he found his way back to the cabin at about 8:30pm. Search and rescue met us at the parking lot and were great. SO THANKS AGAIN.

An experience like that also makes you very glad you are well prepared on the hill, as we were.

This is a fantastic sport and the people involved in it make it even better. You were incredible and we will not forget what you did for us. We got two more rides in during the weekend as well!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I liked that rescue as I didn't even have to leave the parking lot. Glad you enjoyed your stay and play.

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
Nope! So I treated it as a bonus. Would hate to see the beer explode after freezing.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on,I was talking to you at cabin,buddy ed took the guys back in the lowcloud to look for him.Glad it all worked out for you guys.

Top Bottom