A huge thank-you to Lexy and Team....

canadakevin

Reaction score
To everyone at Glacier Mountian Lodge in Blue River....

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I just wanted to put a shout out there to Lexy espcially and the entire team at the hotel.

The entire experience at your place was awesome and I especially appreciated how Lexy went above and beyond to help us out with our special request to make our trip work. I would highly recomend your place to anyone and I look forward to staying there again.

Also - just for the record - the only reason we called you Lexy was because of what others had said on Snow and Mud. Keep up the great work.

Kevin :perfect10:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kevin. I only did what I did so you guys could enjoy your trip with peace and mind. How was the trip to Vancouver?? Did you guys ride groundhog on Sunday??? Hope to see you guys again.

Lexy:d

canadakevin

Reaction score
We ended up riding Allen Creek both days - only because of the short trail and it was in fairly great shape for the time of year.

Vancouver was a great trip also.

Talk to ya soon.

Kevin

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kevin. I only did what I did so you guys could enjoy your trip with peace and mind. How was the trip to Vancouver?? Did you guys ride groundhog on Sunday??? Hope to see you guys again.

Lexy:d

ya. we had a small group stay there too and it was awsome.....LExy sure does know customer service.............

Terry

Top Bottom