700 king quad ....... is this a leak??

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My issue is the cylinder has a small hole on the right side it is from the factory and it looks like a weep hole, it has never weeped before is this an indication that the head gasket has failed some how. the hole is wet but not oily . anyones opinions or thoughts on this would be appreciated...... thanks:beer:

Attachments

• KING.jpg
    KING.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 700 king

upload pic to a photo bucket acount
there are repair manuals online ,might be helpful

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sorry man but I'm not that computer literate and have no idea what a photo bucket account is or how to get one

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

it's a shame i cant down load the pic i just took. I tried insert and tried attach no luck
my issue is the cylinder has a small hole on the right side it is from the factory and it looks like a weep hole, it has never weeped before is this an indication that the head gasket has failed some how. The hole is wet but not oily . I just tried it again to down load the pic. There must be some thing wrong or turned off . The file is only 3.28mb and it is a jpg file... Some help with either problem would be nice, thanks:beer:

e-mail the pic's to me( spservice1@gmail.com ) and i'll get them loaded........ Otherwise send a pm to tylerg, and he'll explain it to you......:)

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The little hole is the spark plug weep hole, to drain water etc from around the spark plug pocket in the top of the head. It looks like the head gasket is sweating a bit but nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom