509 Goggles

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone out there know who in the Edmonton area might be carrying 509 goggles? I have been calling them direct without success for a couple of days.

_LB_

Reaction score
Not sure of anyone in edmonton but i ordered from the web site it was really fast delivery considering it was coming through the states, i found that emailing 509was the fastest way to get ahold of them.

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered 509's new aviator style goggles for this season yet? Just wondering how they fit compared to the old style.

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set a couple weeks ago but they haven't arrived yet. I will let u know as soon as I get them

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tom is usually very busy with shows this time of year, but he is great to deal with. Our web order came very quick, with just the polarized lenses backordered.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bringing this back up because I need goggles; anyone have any feedback on the Aviators? A little pricey but I like the big field of view concept.

sled-fiend

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.raintek.ca
Bringing this back up because I need goggles; anyone have any feedback on the Aviators? A little pricey but I like the big field of view concept.

I've had a pair for about a month, I also have a few pairs of the sinsters as well. I find the aviators actually fog more than the 09 sinisters when your working hard. If I were to do it again I would buy the sinisters with the polarized lense, they rock.:beer:

DIRT LUMP

Reaction score
I think all 509 goggles are garbage.I bought the sinisters and there junk they fog all the time ended up going with the smith snomobile goggle they work awsome,I can dig my sled out with them on and not have then fog,unlike wearing the 509s.Oakley crowbars with a dual pain lens work great also,better than the 509s not as good as smith.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the sinisters and like them. They look cool as hell and work pretty good. I ordered them online and they were here in a week.None of the local stores will have all of the different lense options and goggle colors that the online store has to offer.But I also like my oakleys too.

Top Bottom