Member[/h]
reputation_pos.gif

Join Date November 10th, 2008 Last Activity August 22nd, 2011 08:18 PM

When he posted his rant...
August 22nd, 2011 08:18 PM

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know your thinking i am same way but I want to make negative into a positive I starting a new program within our sled club a youth and new ridership program maybe I can start a new way of thinking at least it a step forward

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
times have changed, some of us find it very difficult to deal with the changes in the sport. People pulling knives at Revy cabin, destroying motel rooms for fun, people suing peole for stupid reasons, talking like a bunch of little kids on computer web sites, so many rude people in the mountains these days , and on and on. I remember the revy web site , it was good , what happened there? Long and short of it i give up my sport , cant change , dont want to , it was better before according to allot of us old guys . Yes this is kind of a bitch thread . selling my Turbo Apex , sled trailer, might keep the wifes XP , not worth a whole lot anyway. Got to thank allot of people , like ,Darrel Baker, Tom Collins , most of you never heard of them fellas , But most have heard of Mr, Yamaha , Randy Swensen, thanks so much what a great ambasidor for the sport! Lots of others to thank but never see them on here any more , Kathy, Neil , Phil, etc. Later ..... Cheers!:beer::)

[h=1]muffin
user-offline.png

Member[/h]
reputation_pos.gif

Join Date November 10th, 2008 Last Activity August 22nd, 2011 08:18 PM

When he posted his rant...
August 22nd, 2011 08:18 PM

hahaha.....was thinking the same thing last night. I even went back to the first post in the thread and re-read it. 5 pages and not a response. Only 61 posts since Nov. of 2008.

I'm thinking he quit and is out of here with a :beer::)

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha.....was thinking the same thing last night. I even went back to the first post in the thread and re-read it. 5 pages and not a response. Only 61 posts since Nov. of 2008.

I'm thinking he quit and is out of here with a :beer::)

Well It's his loss. I love this sport, and the only thing that will stop me from sledding is when I'm 6' under.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on turn the frown upside down. Sleddin is the funnest thing you can doo with your clothes on. You should sell the yammi and ride the XP for a while your love for the sport will return.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to sled back in the 70's, 80's and very early 90's then took a 14 year break. Worst mistake I ever did! Got back into it 5 years ago and loving every min of it. Will never do that mistake again :nono:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pfff why would w2r pull a knife.....look at the guns in that avatar........look out
/Blush
just say you're old and tired and quit blaming society.
Hit the nail on the head.
I know your thinking i am same way but I want to make negative into a positive I starting a new program within our sled club a youth and new ridership program maybe I can start a new way of thinking at least it a step forward
Props to you for being a part of the solution and getting involved with the community.
Sleddin is the funnest thing you can doo with your clothes on.
Hahaha Quote of the Week. You see that on a shirt or something?

Top Bottom