32" silverbacks

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dang it why did i teel sammy about the tires and whos selliung them cuz i dont no if i want to by subs for my new truck or the tires lol
danm you sammy
lol jk man
did you buy them yet though i caully still might be intrested in them lol

Sammy

Reaction score
Byron your a hard person to understand, slow down and articulate man. Yes i did pm _stevo_ and am waiting on a response. Not trying to steal your deal, just inquiring after you had changed your mind.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i know man
what quad you going to put them on?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man that hting gonna be a mean machine
you have a lift on it?
and other mods?
do you have aftermarket ries now?

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
byron This is some advice for you ok?

when you make a post , re read it before you click post reply. there is also a spell checker usually involved in these forums, USE IT.

then reread your post again three more times make sure your post makes some sense.

If your post then is readable click post reply.

But please for the love of god do this. I'm usually not a spelling or grammar nazi but honestly people will give you better info and treat you a lot better in your threads if you form coherent sentence(s) in your post.

Don't take this the wrong way either i once when i was young made some pretty terrible posts and over time i found it mostly ineffective. half the time anyone who is knowledgeable will just skip over it if they cant make sense of the first 10 words so, honestly trust me if your going to be forum posting take your time when you do it.

Top Bottom