300KM/HR on a streetbike on the victoria highway. Absolutely insane driver

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 300KM on a streetbike on the victoria highway. Absolutely insane driver

wow, seen alot of bike death over the years, almost in a few myself, definitly not a very good decision on part of bike rider, death comes very fast.

again i'm amazed at anyone who would think it was a good idea to open a door or swerve intentionally in front of said bike, the mental process of some, simply amazes me.

Last edited:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

wow, seen alot of bike death over the years, almost in a few myself, definitly not a very good decision on part of bike rider, death comes very fast.

again i'm amazed at anyone who would think it was a good idea to open a door or swerve intentionally in front of said bike, the mental process of some, simply amazes me.

Very simple, sacrifice one for the survival of many....Darwin is having a hard time keeping up these days

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yes, but up till the time you open said door the guy hasn't hurt anyone, calling 911 would probably endanger a few less people. and cause a lot less grief, and be more fun seein the rider, being pulled over and having to walk for quite awhile. and you wouldn't have to send flowers to the kids mother.

Last edited:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

yes, but up till the time you open said door the guy hasn't hurt anyone, calling 911 would probably endanger a few less people. and cause a lot less grief, and be more fun seein the rider, being pulled over and having to walk for quite awhile. and you wouldn't have to send flowers to the kids mother.

Lets agree to disagree Larry, you and I both have no idea what kind of carnage he has already caused behind him due to his stupidity....

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Im starting to thing cyle is you're alter *sratching head*

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

those pictures make my stomach turn. to many idiots out there being wreckless on the streets we drive our families on. cant imagine a bike coming through the back of my truck taking out my 3 kids while the wife and i are fine up front.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have a bike and I cant say that I havent tested it's limits,more than once.
But always on a road with no one esle around.Like others have said,one movement
of anyone of those vehicles and his life could have been ended as well as others.

Bear

Reaction score

Famous last words " I thought no one else was around"

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

imagine the youtube clip they would have salvaged if he would have lost control or slammed into someone at that speed.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm out here in rural Ontario this was on the TV news tonight.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just about anything would have killed him, a duck flying out of the ditch, bird, deer, dog cat, nothing left but a blood stain.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

On the fun side the doted line is a lot more solid after 250Kph, don't think he is going 300.

On the stupid side this retard needs to find a deserted road for his soon to be certain meeting with Darwin The Gene Pool Cleanser. If he makes contact some one else will be hurt or killed. My vote is for a semi to swerve.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

if you watch close enough, there is a pickup signaling and starts to change lanes right in front of him but he gets by. He does not even try to slow down. it is about 1:04 of the clip

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

They wil find him at the end of a 1000' grease mark on the hiway.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

On the fun side the doted line is a lot more solid after 250Kph, don't think he is going 300.

On the stupid side this retard needs to find a deserted road for his soon to be certain meeting with Darwin The Gene Pool Cleanser. If he makes contact some one else will be hurt or killed. My vote is for a semi to swerve.

Watch the speedo to the left of the screen, it hits 299 more than once...'thought' I saw it hit 300 at one point....

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the thing about a bike like that is it can hit 300 in seconds. Its insane how fast street bikes are, and its the reason im selling mine. I find i get lost in the acceleration to easy and you hit 200 before you can even look at the speedo. Plus i live in the country now and its no fun to drive on straight roads.

I need a cruzer, way more comfortable, and less chance of me getting lost in the adrenaline.

Guys kinda reminds me of ghost rider in the uk. Apparently hes a rich millionaire adrenaline junkie. His videos are even crazier then this guys.

Top Bottom