Attachments

• D20DA52E-1E0E-4125-94A3-9DE4C6C9C8ED.jpeg
    D20DA52E-1E0E-4125-94A3-9DE4C6C9C8ED.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 204

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its settled ill take polaris’s word for it

I can honestly say that my ‘23 Boost has more power than I need. That being said, it would be cool to see both a Boost and a G5 Turbo put on the same dyno on the same day using the same parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m going to try an order that track asap on my 250hp turbo I don’t know about the 50mph speed rating but the promise of instant traction is a mega turn on
Might try and get the scratchers to

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new 3.25 track is the same track as the 2.75 track just half a inch taller lug. It should work good in the deep. I don’t think anyone was expecting big things from Polaris this year. Sounds like there is a new rotor and new brake caliber. Interesting that nobody here is talking about that. Good to see they are implementing a proper fix for the brake issues. Surprised there is no mention of any clutch changes to the P22

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your a gambler with the name lucky 7. Might be snake eyes on this gamble. Hopefully they correct some issues for next year.
I'm not gambling at all. My 2021 850 has been a great sled with no issues. The 850 NA doesn't have the crap P22 clutch. I ride with guys that have the 2.75 track and love it. The new 7S guage is awesome. For me it's just time to upgrade

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not gambling at all. My 2021 850 has been a great sled with no issues. The 850 NA doesn't have the crap P22 clutch. I ride with guys that have the 2.75 track and love it. The new 7S guage is awesome. For me it's just time to upgrade
Are you going 850 na with the 7s?

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it’s up to Yamaha to surprise
He's holding out for the Yami release
Yamaha will probably be the one to drop the biggest change this year….everyone will want one…wtf didn’t see that one coming sorta thing… that’s what I’m holding out for. Ha.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yes. I think its worth buying the 7S guage. The other sledders that I ride with have it and love it
I do admit, the navigation system is slick on the Polaris. They do own that division that makes GPS's devices with the buddy system. I looked into that and it said that uses radio signals for that. Maybe BRP exchanged there scratcher technology for the buddy locator system :unsure:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say that my ‘23 Boost has more power than I need. That being said, it would be cool to see both a Boost and a G5 Turbo put on the same dyno on the same day using the same parameters.

Its been done, but the Polaris crowd will not like the real results. Doos dyno results are accurate on the turbo, polaris is too scared to advertise theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, yep speed tracking with the 3.25”

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know someone that is snowchecking a RMK?
Its been done, but the Polaris crowd will not like the real results. Doos dyno results are accurate on the turbo, polaris is too scared to advertise theirs.

I’m sure the Polaris crowd can handle it. Please post these findings, or where does one find these turbo dyno results, it would be good to know.. Doo trailed Poo’s hp for years.. it’s good to see them set the bar!! We all win😊

Top Bottom