2023 Skidoo Summit Rev Gen 5 - Turbo R

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
al this time i thought you were a Courtney motorsports customer
I was for last sled I bought last year for my boss cause she wanted 600 and Stu could get one. Ken has sold me all my sled starting at his dealership, and then the other two he sold for. When looking for hers last year he had retired. I guess Stu will get me my next one or maybe to he'll with it and will just go south and visit your mom.

Last edited:

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope there’s one left for ya. Sounds like some places have sold out already.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B9A01598-2C44-4379-B5F8-58F1B9C82608.jpeg

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get a extra years warrenty if so what did it cost? Also i really wish brp would let you atleast choose rail,spindle,handlebar,seat colour from there yearly colour schemes nothing crazy, like me for one would love the all black summit expert but with the manta green rails spindles not like there not making the parts and using the colours anyways

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get a extra years warrenty if so what did it cost? Also i really wish brp would let you atleast choose rail,spindle,handlebar colour from there yearly colour schemes nothing crazy, like me for one would love the all black summit expert but with the manta green rails spindles not like there not making the parts and using the colours anyways

Completely agree. Zero customization options on a 28k snowmobile that’s one thing they need to get better at. I sort of understand why they don’t you can build a really ugly snowmobile on the Polaris builder I can see why they wouldn’t want those rolling around lol

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Put my money down too, got another 175 cuz I love mine so much, if anyone wants a 21 with thousands of extras and extremely dialled in with clutching, gearing and suspension work, mine is available and not gonna have the covid tax added either, pm me.

Top Bottom