2018 Dodge Demon

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wicked car.....awesome Dodge

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not a dodge guy but that is as awesome as it gets, blows the **** out of super cars. 10 sec 1/4's boom!!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just happen to have a 2012 Supercharged Challenger Yellow Jacket with 12,000km for sale.
Bit of a dog at only 700 horse but it will light them up for 250+'.

Cheap to. Just PM me.
20km on 1000hp rolling assembly.
Built to last!

Might be enough for a deposit on the Demon!
lol

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what Ford answers with.
I agree, they don't have anything in the hp range that compete since they ended the 5.8L gt500 motor, even their move to high hp ecoboost in the GT super car is a long way from 840hp.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hellcat was cool but not really my thing. This however is crazy! Banned by NHRA already cause it'll run 9.6X's on drag radials, that's sick.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hellcat was cool but not really my thing. This however is crazy! Banned by NHRA already cause it'll run 9.6X's on drag radials, that's sick.
It's not really banned...but you need a licence and a roll bar for 9.99 and faster...Dodge should have put a bar in it knowing it was going to be this fast. Can you imagine the speeds the aftermarket guys are going to get out of this thing? Different rear gears, wrinklewalls, open exhaust, different tune....be knocking on low 9's

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Banned probably because it doesn't have a roll cage for the time it runs. I believe the GT-R ran into the same issue.

Guess DaveB beat me to it.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not really banned...but you need a licence and a roll bar for 9.99 and faster...Dodge should have put a bar in it knowing it was going to be this fast. Can you imagine the speeds the aftermarket guys are going to get out of this thing? Different rear gears, wrinklewalls, open exhaust, different tune....be knocking on low 9's

Banned probably because it doesn't have a roll cage for the time it runs. I believe the GT-R ran into the same issue.

Guess DaveB beat me to it.

Yes banned in stock form for safety issues. I bet we'll see one in the 8's before the summer is done.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, they don't have anything in the hp range that compete since they ended the 5.8L gt500 motor, even their move to high hp ecoboost in the GT super car is a long way from 840hp.
Shelby 500s protos are out there with 800 hp and a lot less weight.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guinness book of records confirmed it the only production car to lift the front tires off the ground on take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom