2018/2019 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

sledneckx69

Reaction score
I left my inreach on the window ledge to the right when you walk into the Renshaw cabin today. Just wondering if anyone saw it or grabbed it and brought it down. Heading home tomorrow am, any help will be greatly appreciated.

All good, groomer found it and they are mailing it back to me. Can’t say how much I appreciate how helpful and quick responding the McBride snowmobile club was. I will be making a donation to them for going out of their way, to make sure my absent minded but gets this invaluable safety device back!

Ohmz

Reaction score
All good, groomer found it and they are mailing it back to me. Can’t say how much I appreciate how helpful and quick responding the McBride snowmobile club was. I will be making a donation to them for going out of their way, to make sure my absent minded but gets this invaluable safety device back!

Saw your post on Saturday night and when we were up sunday freezing our butts off I brought it back and got it to the hotel who got it to the groomer for ya.

sledneckx69

Reaction score
Saw your post on Saturday night and when we were up sunday freezing our butts off I brought it back and got it to the hotel who got it to the groomer for ya.

Thanks, really appreciate it! Beers on me if we ever meet up!

killerrf

Reaction score
Up at renshaw today. Little after cabin snow was wind blown then head over to next bowl (can’t remember name) was lots of soft untracked powder. We weren’t fussy and played in it and had fun. Imagine for how big riding area is way back would completely untouched. Ride up and down was cold but up top in sun wasn’t bad at all. Never a bad day when it’s completely blue skies.

Last edited:

sledneckx69

Reaction score
Have a peak at S&M facebook page. Posted some nice pictures and videos on there.

Last edited:

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
0F3B4390-8D54-4362-9D50-49CD740A02A6.png We are the Only 2 sleds at the sandman hopefully the forecast is true we are going to try renshaw in the morning

Attachments

• D93CFC41-E3B3-4FCD-8BD3-94A0F4C9CCB1.jpg
    D93CFC41-E3B3-4FCD-8BD3-94A0F4C9CCB1.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 314

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking to Hotrod this morning at 6am it was up to minus 17 and snowing. He was out cleaning lower Renshaw parking lot!

He ended up grooming Renshaw during the day today and another 7-8 inches had fallen from the night and still snowing in the area, ended up being minus 12 there today. Perfect temps for riding and great snow for the weekend!!

Last edited:

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has the cold temps kept the snow soft still? How’s the temps been up top? Thanks for pics!

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has the cold temps kept the snow soft still? How’s the temps been up top? Thanks for pics!

The snow is soft still even when crossing old tracks
The temp was very manageable if the heaters are working it would be great
wednesday when we got back to the truck at dark it was -19 Thursday at 3pm when we came down -14

Top Bottom