2018/2019 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left my inreach on the window ledge to the right when you walk into the Renshaw cabin today. Just wondering if anyone saw it or grabbed it and brought it down. Heading home tomorrow am, any help will be greatly appreciated.
Ping the location?

sledneckx69

Reaction score
I saw it there...there was still 7 guys in the cabin at the time we left.I assumed it belonged to one of them...

Thanks, the groomer is going to check to see if it's still there when he's up next too, if someone doesn't grab it for me before hand.

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-35 at kakwa. No inversion. Abort mission I repeat abort.

November 2014 we unloaded at Renshaw in -38. In hindsight it was such a dumb thing to do especially since the groomer hadn’t brought propane to the cabin yet. Didn’t venture far from the cabin nonetheless but don’t think I’d do that again...

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 years ago I left home to ride kakwa. It was -31. Wife called me crazy. Only had one buddy that would go with me. Unloaded the sleds and the truck said -29. I was having my doubts. Got to the cabin a kakwa and it was above zero. Had an awesome ride. I’ve also had it go the other way.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^ The Grizz is back open wahoooo wicked news. Love that place.

[FONT=&quot]Initially they will be open Thursday-Monday. Breakfast from 7-9am, lunch from 11am-2pm and dinner 5-9, but the hours may fluctuate as they get rolling. Breakfast will be open to families.[/FONT]

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s good news. But, but fine dinning? I thought the last version was too much a sit down restaurant with early closing.

Was hoping more of a pub, or brewery with a good menu and atmosphere. hours better than 5-9? Might be still on the hill in the spring day light and miss dinner.

Hope it works out for them though!

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s good news. But, but fine dinning? I thought the last version was too much a sit down restaurant with early closing.

Was hoping more of a pub, or brewery with a good menu and atmosphere. hours better than 5-9? Might be still on the hill in the spring day light and miss dinner.

Hope it works out for them though!

I'm sure they will quickly adapt to the sledding. crowd on weekends

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they will quickly adapt to the sledding. crowd on weekends

Well they only plan on being open Thursday to Monday. Maybe they are thinking sledders like bromantic dinners??

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the Avalanche Canada weather station it never went above -31 in Renshaw today.
Was anybody brave enough to challenge those temperatures today?

Ohmz

Reaction score
According to the Avalanche Canada weather station it never went above -31 in Renshaw today.
Was anybody brave enough to challenge those temperatures today?

Yup, the 3 of us were up there for a while with the whole mtn to ourselves, than another 5 brave souls came and joined us. Was bitter cold.

Top Bottom