2017 Ski-Doo Summit E-Start Battery Location Vid

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video as always! Congrats on the Baby girl. I also have one on the way. Always look forward to reading/watching your updates, Even though I'll probably buy a cat! Haha

Denali881

Reaction score
Dave, I was looking at earth x's website and i cant find anything for the 2017 summit... is the battery the same as the older sleds?

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had two earth x fail, never again for this guy!

Same here. First warranty was no problem the second I had to fight for and they said I'm on my own from now on. They claimed moisture inside. If you look close they are not sealed at all. Is it going to be dry at the back of the G3?

I'm curious how the light weight batteries will do back there with no heat source on the cold days.

Thistledoo

Reaction score
Same here. First warranty was no problem the second I had to fight for and they said I'm on my own from now on. They claimed moisture inside. If you look close they are not sealed at all. Is it going to be dry at the back of the G3?

I'm curious how the light weight batteries will do back there with no heat source on the cold days.

yea they claimed my second battery was older than the first one (uh you guys supplied it to me), like I was trying to pull something...even talked to the owner down in Colorado...not a happy guy here and will let all know what happened with my earth X experience!!!

Top Bottom