2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

bud800

Reaction score
Stopped in golden and we are turning around. Lolz

Turning around back to ?? Not worth pushing through to Revy? I'm looking to get my first ride in this weekend let's hear some positive info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlins18

Reaction score
Kgazzard where were ypu riding this week. Pics look pretty decent

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

kgazzard

Reaction score
Kgazzard where were ypu riding this week. Pics look pretty decent

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

We rode Frisby the whole week in the caribou closure. Didn't even make it to the tower, so I would imagine there's lots of decent riding to still be found. Just gotta do some exploring.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Gooming/Staging Update For the Wknd.

Today on Boulder the Bezanson and Veideman trails were put in. There is parking at the 4 km. on the Kirkup, at the 3 km junction and when those are full the 2 1/2 km by the gravel pit, do not block the rd in to gravel pit!!!!!

On Frisby staff will in the booth selling passes and will be sending big trailers aroung to the Westside Rd. access. They will also be staff selling passes at Streeter St. junction, no debit there.

We are grooming on a regular basis now, be prepared to show your membership or buy a daily trail pass.

We are having a problem with people driving past the grooming machines and parking. We need access to the machines to groom and it doesn`t help establish the trails at all.

Do not drive past the grooming machines parked on the trails or block them in.

......and yes time on camera has not been changed.

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
Rode frisby today. Trail to the cabin was freshly groomed and in great shape both ways minus the first couple clicks. Pretty tracked out but still plenty of good snow if you look. We rode past the tower a ways!

Last edited:

Outty74

Reaction score
Rode boulder today. Parked the enclosed at km 4 rode up from there. Couple km of snirt and rocks but it was good trail in and out. People were complaining about not finding untouched but I couldnt complain. Found tons of untouched and she was puking snow when we left the cabin.

06yamahaapex

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode boulder today. Parked the enclosed at km 4 rode up from there. Couple km of snirt and rocks but it was good trail in and out. People were complaining about not finding untouched but I couldnt complain. Found tons of untouched and she was puking snow when we left the cabin.
How is the road to 4km? Really icy?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Rds. up today might be slick with a skiff of fresh snow on icy rds. Please slow down we have staff working around vehicle traffic at Frisby.
Trailhead staff will instruct you on where you will be able to park at Boulder and access at Frisby.
The RSC will be doing afternoon grooms now. Do not park past the grooming machines or block them in.
Thanks for cooperating with us during these challenging times. Sorry but debit machines aren't working today. B.C. Bring cash. ;)

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Staging/Parking update for Sunday Dec.11 All traffic will park and stage in the lots starting tomorrow at both Boulder and Frisby.
You will be riding some snirt unless it snows a lot overnight.
Did you know it is the law in B.C. to have snow tires on your vehicle from Oct.1 through May 1?

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpeg
When 'I can't wait to get to the cabin' brain kicks in! 3points of contact is important! Imagine if this was on the highway!
Photo--Powder Puff, she knows when you have been bad or good..... So be good, simple

Top Bottom