2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While the over the bars snow makes for good pics, it just doesn't seem like a whole Lotta fun. Ride, dig, ride, dig, huff and puff, ride, dig, huff and puff, jammer. All over.

Says all the guys stuck at work while some of the deepest days in years are being pounded. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShawnEggum

Reaction score
image.jpg
My buddy perfecting the pin and wiggle technique lol

TimG

Reaction score
While the over the bars snow makes for good pics, it just doesn't seem like a whole Lotta fun. Ride, dig, ride, dig, huff and puff, ride, dig, huff and puff, jammer. All over.
Um- over the bars snow is the whole point of mountain sledding. Anything less is a bit of a disappointment. If you want easy, stay home and ride around a field with six inches of snow. Super easy, and you'll never get stuck.

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anybody looking for a room in revy had a couple guys bail ... if u don't mind sharing we have a queen sized bed available ... from the 28-1 ... pm me if anybody's interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Frisby yesterday, still stupid deep. Snow is getting heavier as the wind has taken most of the air out at least in the caribou where we were. Ridge blew in pretty hard yesterday afternoon and we got a bit turned around coming back over to the cabin. One of the tour operators was doubling their clients out and leaving the sleds for later.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like snow for the next few days... hoping for some visibility on the 30-1

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Have a safe and happy holiday everyone. RSC staff will be off this evening and all day tomorrow to spend time with their family and friends too.
We will all be back at it on the 26th.
For grooming reports you can check here Grooming Reports | Revelstoke Snowmobile Club
or the most up to date ones are posted each morning at the trailheads.
We expect it to be very busy next wk. Please slow down!!!! when you enter the lots and please co-operate with parking staff.
I like 2 cream in my coffee. :)

Top Bottom