2015 yamaha weight comparision

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Find me a scale in edmonton for my Turbo Apex, it has been lightened up as much as it can be for the most part other than carbon fibre,it does have a carbon fibre hood. Would love to compare it with a nitro and a viper after there turboed and lightened up.Would be interesting to see how much lighter they are.............Just Sayin! If anyone knows where a guy can accurately weigh a sled I would like to weigh mine.

Last edited:

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have a load cell at the shop, have at er'
Find me a scale in edmonton for my Turbo Apex, it has been lightened up as much as it can be for the most part other than carbon fibre,it does have a carbon fibre hood. Would love to compare it with a nitro and a viper after there turboed and lightened up.Would be interesting to see how much lighter they are.............Just Sayin! If anyone knows where a guy can accurately weigh a sled I would like to weigh mine.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know my apex ready to ride with pack on the back (tools, water, clothes) and jerry can on the back full of fuel and half the snow of a deep powder ride was 740 pounds......now do the math with 310 hp at 7000 feet......ski-doo and the Polaris cant stay with it......but no where in that video was ANY sled called "flickable" lol I just did the math.....2.387 pounds per HP......

Last edited:

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u turbo anything of course your going to outpull the other sleds but put a turbo on the doo or a pro and see what happens

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know my apex ready to ride with pack on the back (tools, water, clothes) and jerry can on the back full of fuel and half the snow of a deep powder ride was 740 pounds......now do the math with 310 hp at 7000 feet......ski-doo and the Polaris cant stay with it......but no where in that video was ANY sled called "flickable" lol I just did the math.....2.387 pounds per HP......

Is it easier to have sex with a 740 lb woman or a 500lb woman?

tipper

Reaction score
Is it easier to have sex with a 740 lb woman or a 500lb woman?

Easy question! Far easier to have sex with a 740 lb woman. Why would you even ask? Find a bigger fold I thought you knew long hair...

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The biggest woman I ever had was 160 lbs. And I did her as a favor for a friend. She wouldnt do him unless I did her first.

so what was it like to fawk your sister just so a buddy could get some spit tail. lol

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it the real deal or lipstick on the bovine?

I call BS, sure you can add weight for snow but did anyone notice how the doo and poo tracks were packed full and the viper's wasnt? I dont know about you but everytime i check my track, there is no where near that amount of snow in it...

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode with a 2014 cat in revy and it packed less snow everywhere....cat did a good job with that chassis

Top Bottom