2015 Snowcheck deliveries in Canada

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m waiting for a 163 Standard 800 RMK 60th
Anyone get "the phone call" yet?? I'm getting jealous of my skidoo buddies who are getting their snowchecks next week!

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All my black and red ones are in, black and orange will be in at the end of this month.

335i

Reaction score
i parted out my nytro so i've got the sled in pieces all over in my garage and have no room for the new sled lol. Once everything is shipped and the guy comes to get the engine and the tunnel i'll go pick it up. can't wait

nwoprormk

Reaction score
Also mine has a third sprocket between the drivers that is a actual sprocket like the avid drivers pushing on the track windows on an assault shaft. Should help with ratcheting. My 14 pro, nor my 12 assault dont have that. Might be able
to loosen the track slightly and make up some of the difference between the quick-drive and the c-case.Also it came with the cyclone rotor and caliper, scrapers, and 4 idlers that i didnt expect. Snowflap has no relief holes cut into it, which i prefer, but the "free" underseat bag is the worst fitting "dealer" accesory ive ever seen. think someone mistook inches for cm's. All in all Im happy.î

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 340
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 333

nwoprormk

Reaction score
Also mine has a third sprocket between the drivers that is a actual sprocket like the avid drivers pushing on the track windows on an assault shaft. Should help with ratcheting. My 14 pro, nor my 12 assault dont have that. Might be able
to loosen the track slightly and make up some of the difference between the quick-drive and the c-case.Also it came with the cyclone rotor and caliper, scrapers, and 4 idlers that i didnt expect. Snowflap has no relief holes cut into it, which i prefer, but the "free" underseat bag is the worst fitting "dealer" accesory ive ever seen. think someone mistook inches for cm's. All in all Im happy.î
Sorry for the pics. My phone has issues on the site.not sire why they are upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 398

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the pics. My phone has issues on the site.not sire why they are upside down

i swear my 2014 le has that, i thought the dragons even did just wider, they made it skinnier to avoid icing?? something like that. Ratcheting hard on the quick belt drive, thats why they want proper track tension all the time.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they did its just wider on the dragons caused the track to clunk sometimes when you put the break on

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

nwoprormk

Reaction score
i swear my 2014 le has that, i thought the dragons even did just wider, they made it skinnier to avoid icing?? something like that. Ratcheting hard on the quick belt drive, thats why they want proper track tension all the time.

May be right about the 14.I only had mine for 100 miles. Tagged a rock with ski (YEP SKI....NOT ANY ARMS)and tweaked the tunnel....but my 12 switchback assault 144 doesn't. In all honesty...if the outside drivrs were to skip....not sure how much that sprocket will take anyway. Have a c-case in this one anyway.Let it ratchet. hopefully this one will make it to the mountains. lol

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May be right about the 14.I only had mine for 100 miles. Tagged a rock with ski (YEP SKI....NOT ANY ARMS)and tweaked the tunnel....but my 12 switchback assault 144 doesn't. In all honesty...if the outside drivrs were to skip....not sure how much that sprocket will take anyway. Have a c-case in this one anyway.Let it ratchet. hopefully this one will make it to the mountains. lol

Ftx tunnel brackets. $150 usd

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got my shipment email from Polaris HQ on Friday. This is the last shipment my dealer is waiting for.
Should have my sled by the middle of oct, although I'm no longer in a rush... Had a bad dirt bike crash, severed right knee acl and a small fracture where it attaches. Hopefully good karma heals me up quick lol

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup mine is surely a late delivery. Although from what I've been told, the options I picked put it closer to the end of the production run (163, LE, estart)
Had I not wrecked my knee, I'd likely be pissed because it could possibly delay my first trip (depending on snow arrival)

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup mine is surely a late delivery. Although from what I've been told, the options I picked put it closer to the end of the production run (163, LE, estart)
Had I not wrecked my knee, I'd likely be pissed because it could possibly delay my first trip (depending on snow arrival)
Is yours an RMK or a pro? Mine showed up today and I will pick it up tomorrow. RMK 163 all options. Will get a pic up tomorrow when I get it.

Top Bottom