2015 doo line up

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a nice problem to have if you sell the product. What color instead of what brand. Snowcheck is rocking!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are confusing snowcheck.. With an x package. You can spring order a tundra if you want... Snowcheck is a program not a snowmobile. You can only spring order an x, but just because you can buy an sp in season doesn't mean you should wait. You would be crazy not to spring order one... Platinum club, warranty, pricing, dealer incentives, BRP incentives like bags and shirts..

Are you telling me you can also get the 2 free options along with the $100 credit off a wrap even if you snowcheck an SP? And by the way, I know you can order any sled in the spring, i've had several friends do it over the years but I don't remember if they got the added extras like you're talking about here.

It seems to me that you Canadian dealers offer your buyers more stuff when compared to our US dealers. How does one go about getting in the Platinum club and get all those other incentvies? This will be mine and my wifes first snowcheck but our 2nd Doo each in 5 years.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone is going to go black,,, think ill go yellow.......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you telling me you can also get the 2 free options along with the $100 credit off a wrap even if you snowcheck an SP? And by the way, I know you can order any sled in the spring, i've had several friends do it over the years but I don't remember if they got the added extras like you're talking about here.

It seems to me that you Canadian dealers offer your buyers more stuff when compared to our US dealers. How does one go about getting in the Platinum club and get all those other incentvies? This will be mine and my wifes first snowcheck but our 2nd Doo each in 5 years.
Have you seen the US offer AK ? We may have a different offer here in Canada. You get 2 options plus the $100 voucher in Canada for all Summit/Freeride models.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the US offer AK ? We may have a different offer here in Canada. You get 2 options plus the $100 voucher in Canada for all Summit/Freeride models.

Yes, it's the same as your's but I still need to go talk to my dealer but he's still at the dealer show. So if my wife spring orders an SP Summit, she gets those same offers as well?

All those added goodies that T-Team mentioned, is that something you have to ask for or? And nobody seems to want to answer the question about the Platinum club, i'd like to know what that's all about.

By the way, the names Hunter.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's the same as your's but I still need to go talk to my dealer but he's still at the dealer show. So if my wife spring orders an SP Summit, she gets those same offers as well?

All those added goodies that t-Team mentioned, is that something you have to ask for or? And nobody seems to want to answer the question about the Platinum club, i'd like to know what that's all about.
Yes she will get the same offer as you. The Platinum Club is just a perk that BRP offers to there new customers. They send you some swag, coupons for big discounts on gear and you get perks if you have any issues that only BRP can address for you. They have had this program for the last 3 years.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not true... At all. There are lots of advantages to spring checking an sp.. Especially when some dealers like ours last year offer an upgrades suspension. You get the 4 year warranty... You get the edge on pricing... You get your sled early (hopefully). You get every single option to choose from the x gets... Warranty, free e start etc.... We spring check quite a few SP's.[/QUOTE

All I see is a 3 year warranty when I do a build on the T3 or X ? Not that it matters.....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not true... At all. There are lots of advantages to spring checking an sp.. Especially when some dealers like ours last year offer an upgrades suspension. You get the 4 year warranty... You get the edge on pricing... You get your sled early (hopefully). You get every single option to choose from the x gets... Warranty, free e start etc.... We spring check quite a few SP's.[/QUOTE

All I see is a 3 year warranty when I do a build on the T3 or X ? Not that it matters.....

It's a 4 year if you chose that as one of your options or ditch a year of warranty for electric start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a 4 year if you chose that as one of your options or ditch a year of warranty for electric start.

Still waiting to get an explanation on why ES isnt offered for the T3's? They say n/a in the price list but the program reads all Summits? Anybody hear why or why not from there dealer? My guy's phone crapped out down at Club and he ain't calling. Lol..

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting to get an explanation on why ES isnt offered for the T3's? They say n/a in the price list but the program reads all Summits? Anybody hear why or why not from there dealer? My guy's phone crapped out down at Club and he ain't calling. Lol..

Ya my guy told me I'm texting him to much and to beat it. Lmao

My guess....something to do with the new exhaust can? Or the new chaincase. Also they are so proud of the weight savings maybe they don't think throwing a 30lb electric start on a refined mountain sled is a good idea lol? They didn't paint the rails FFs so? Hmm

Top Bottom