2015 doo line up

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya my guy told me I'm texting him to much and to beat it. Lmao

My guess....something to do with the new exhaust can? Or the new chaincase. Also they are so proud of the weight savings maybe they don't think throwing a 30lb electric start on a refined mountain sled is a good idea lol? They didn't paint the rails FFs so? Hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

But I'm lazy and I want E-start :(

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes she will get the same offer as you. The Platinum Club is just a perk that BRP offers to there new customers. They send you some swag, coupons for big discounts on gear and you get perks if you have any issues that only BRP can address for you. They have had this program for the last 3 years.

Thanks for the info Snopro. So if I snowcheck 1 or 2 new Summits, I automatically get enrolled in the Platinum club or should I ask them to enroll me? My best friend snowchecked a Summit X in 2013 and he never mentioned anything about a Platinum club or getting any extra swag and if he was offered it, he would have told me. I might have to ask him about it and see what he says.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya my guy told me I'm texting him to much and to beat it. Lmao

My guess....something to do with the new exhaust can? Or the new chaincase. Also they are so proud of the weight savings maybe they don't think throwing a 30lb electric start on a refined mountain sled is a good idea lol? They didn't paint the rails FFs so? Hmm

I'm thinking it will all fit no problem and I can see the marketing angle on weight but now the guy has only 1 option on the program and thats 4 year warranty. Not great for guys who trade every year?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why they can't/won't offer the e-start but you can get it dealer installed?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Snopro. So if I snowcheck 1 or 2 new Summits, I automatically get enrolled in the Platinum club or should I ask them to enroll me? My best friend snowchecked a Summit X in 2013 and he never mentioned anything about a Platinum club or getting any extra swag and if he was offered it, he would have told me. I might have to ask him about it and see what he says.
If they are doing everything the same up there as in Canada should be automatically enrolled. I would ask your dealer about it though.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to my buddy, he did get enrolled in the Platinum Club and got a keychain and a hat, lol

And he said there was a phone number to call for something else but he never called it.

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If enough guys make noise about the estart, they will likely offer it from the factory. It worked with the color option so keep making noise on the various forums....they are watching.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If enough guys make noise about the estart, they will likely offer it from the factory. It worked with the color option so keep making noise on the various forums....they are watching.

Be a few disappointed guys if they offer it later in snow check season.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
No e start option on the t3. 4 year win by default. Unless you want a 250 dollar rebate.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd also like to know, I am shopping around. terribe service in McMurray. bought my 13 from riverside, might return there if the incentives are there

Always have had good experiences with Riverside- 4 seasons can fvck off.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm a little curious on something? Skidoo advertises the t3 as a 163, how can you get a 3.00 pitch in a 163? I thought it was 162.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm a little curious on something? Skidoo advertises the t3 as a 163, how can you get a 3.00 pitch in a 163? I thought it was 162.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skidoo has camoplast building them whatever they want basically. Even the 174 is nothing like the camoplast consumer 3" track

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Measurement doesn't add up for 163 but it's so close no one will notice.
It will be nice when you have to replace the BRP track? $$$
$1909.00 for 174 ouch
Looks like a nice track thou? Light

Top Bottom