2015 doo line up

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is unfortunately. Coming off a ProRMK. So ive never really looked in this thread lol

Haha well don't I look like a chit head now. As summitric mentioned Martin's Motorsports south and that T-team character. I've stopped in at Martin's North a few times on the way out west for odds and ends and have always been pleased with the efforts of the staff there. Wish our local dealer was that organized. Ohh well can't win them all I guess.

Best of luck with your new sled. Your cheeks get sore from smiling so damn much

Sent from my Shoe Phone

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my sled from martins west and they were nice and easy to deal with, huge parts department but might take a while to get anything done on warrante seeing how they are so large. Friends have had real good luck with Gibbons motor toys too.

RyanMuir

Reaction score
ya problem with the t3 chaincase is that its 27mm longer. so you could have to hack apart your tunnel on both sides. it would be ugly :( also would have to fab some sort of protector for the bottom of the case as it now protrudes 26mm further below the footboards.

solid point thanks maxwell. I'll have to figure something out by April I guess.

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is no one else stokked on the green freeride?! All this thread is so far is t3 talk!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for those in the know. I was doing a "Build your sled" for the wife (Summit SP) on the Doo site and after I was finished I clicked on the spring order specials and it listed three freebies, 1) e-start 2) 4th year warranty 3) rMotion Quick adjust.

Is that for real or is that just some generic listing Ski Doo put up? I know the Summit has the tMotion so the rMotion Quick adjust shouldn't work on this sled correct?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for those in the know. I was doing a "Build your sled" for the wife (Summit SP) on the Doo site and after I was finished I clicked on the spring order specials and it listed three freebies, 1) e-start 2) 4th year warranty 3) rMotion Quick adjust.

Is that for real or is that just some generic listing Ski Doo put up? I know the Summit has the tMotion so the rMotion Quick adjust shouldn't work on this sled correct?
Correct. That is for the Freeride 137 model. The Freerides are lumped into the Summits spring promo.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info snopro. And speaking of Freerides.................mangenta spindles, riser, and seat trim?? Really?? :puke:

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info snopro. And speaking of Freerides.................mangenta spindles, riser, and seat trim?? Really?? :puke:

Ya, gotta let everyone know it was a skidoo that just schooled them and not a cat!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Freeride Is also being released with a black in place of the Pink option.

It is? I didn't see that option when I was building sleds on the Doo site but i've been having trouble with their site for days so maybe I missed it.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, i'll give it some time and see what happens, though i'm probably going to get the Summit X 154 in orange.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So its looking like the differences between the x and sp are still only the shocks and handlebars?? If I doo (see what I did there lol) jump ship I may just get a sp and put my own shocks and bars on it. Unless someone can convince me snow check is the way to go except the incentives. Last new sled I bought was in 09 and it was a leftover from 08 haha.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So its looking like the differences between the x and sp are still only the shocks and handlebars?? If I doo (see what I did there lol) jump ship I may just get a sp and put my own shocks and bars on it. Unless someone can convince me snow check is the way to go except the incentives. Last new sled I bought was in 09 and it was a leftover from 08 haha.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
If you want the T3 its only available in the spring.

Top Bottom