2015 / 2016 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to ride Valemount this weekend will be their tomorrow night, must be a busy weekend hard to find rooms. Anyone know what the snow conditions are like, looking to ride Chappell

I may be able to help you on a room for sat night. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ride today? Heading there tomorrow, What's the snow reports on the hills? seems quiet the past couple of days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, and looking forward to my stay. I've been driving straight through on my way up to Ft.Mac for the last several years for work, finally starting to take advantage of seasons/weather/locations for sledding as i drive through.
I'll post an update on conditions.
Cheers!

Thanks guys ,
It's not just a sledding trip when you stay at Summit River Lodge
It's your home away from home .

Summit River Lodge
Valemount's Best Kept Secret

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow was decent today, had a blast. Lots of new slides today, lost count really. Id say the conditions are extreme, I have not seen slides in those areas before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledding was awesome at Allen Creek Thursday and Friday prob 2 ft of fresh on Friday a well needed reset.... Lots of weekend warriors out on Friday tho tons of fresh to be had..... Lots of slides be aware and ride cautious

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Heard a rumor that a couple guys got caught in a slide??? This true? Anyone know any details?

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. Already saw that one . Thanks. Maybe I misunderstood. I thought someone had posted that 2 guys got buried this weekend. Hope I'm wrong.

Heard the same today also. Two buried but dug out ok with no injuries. Al I know is Valemount somewhere??

Top Bottom