2014 skidoo

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP also gives back a lot of money to the sled industry every year to clubs and grooming societies (to the tune of something like $1M) so they actually give back quite a bit, even if they were subsided back during WWII or whenever Cat401 is claiming.

Look at the politicians today, more money wasted than ever, mis-management of funds and provincial deficits and lay offs and someones grinding a 20 yr old axe about some loan, hell, at least it got paid back, most of the money wasted by the govt today will never be seen again.

God I hope BRP did not put a 1000 2 smoker in a mountain chassis again.......get on track and put the 1200 4 stroke in with factory boost. They got the mountain chassis to do it, just need the powerplant.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
BRP also gives back a lot of money to the sled industry every year to clubs and grooming societies (to the tune of something like $1M) so they actually give back quite a bit, even if they were subsided back during WWII or whenever Cat401 is claiming.

Look at the politicians today, more money wasted than ever, mis-management of funds and provincial deficits and lay offs and someones grinding a 20 yr old axe about some loan, hell, at least it got paid back, most of the money wasted by the govt today will never be seen again.

God I hope BRP did not put a 1000 2 smoker in a mountain chassis again.......get on track and put the 1200 4 stroke in with factory boost. They got the mountain chassis to do it, just need the powerplant.[/QUOTE]

This would be progress and a game changer!!!!!

choice of 800 etec and 4 stroke boosted

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

God I hope BRP did not put a 1000 2 smoker in a mountain chassis again.......get on track and put the 1200 4 stroke in with factory boost. They got the mountain chassis to do it, just need the powerplant.

WWII....lol ......thanks for researching that.....ha ha

Where did you find that they paid the money back? are you just making that up?

Yes, there is waste everywhere, especially in govt spending....and yes, BRP gives back to the communities....so too, with Polaris, Cat & Yamaha, etc....nothing new there.

so to summarize based on some of the comments....

we are allowed to hate the politicians for spending our money poorly
we are allowed to hate Canada Post and CBC because they get govt funding and have a better financial advantage over competitors because of this
and we are allowed to moan & groan about those misspent dollars

.......but,.......
we must love Bombardier / BRP because the billions in free money they got was all worth it and we should not bring it up because it upsets too many Skidoo owners who are very proud and will go to war for their beloved corporation and lastly we Canadians are so much better off because of it of all the tax dollars given to Bombardier....

Ok, I get it now......
I'm starting to get a warm and fuzzy feeling about BRP.........nope, its gone....whew

......make sure you guys put on fuzzy Bombardier pajammy's tonight and sleep well in your BRP sheets and pillow cases......lol

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1/2 the people posting on this thread don't even own a Skidoo.

WWII....lol ......thanks for researching that.....ha ha

Where did you find that they paid the money back? are you just making that up?

Yes, there is waste everywhere, especially in govt spending....and yes, BRP gives back to the communities....so too, with Polaris, Cat & Yamaha, etc....nothing new there.

so to summarize based on some of the comments....

we are allowed to hate the politicians for spending our money poorly
we are allowed to hate Canada Post and CBC because they get govt funding and have a better financial advantage over competitors because of this
and we are allowed to moan & groan about those misspent dollars

.......but,.......
we must love Bombardier / BRP because the billions in free money they got was all worth it and we should not bring it up because it upsets too many Skidoo owners who are very proud and will go to war for their beloved corporation and lastly we Canadians are so much better off because of it of all the tax dollars given to Bombardier....

Ok, I get it now......
I'm starting to get a warm and fuzzy feeling about BRP.........nope, its gone....whew

......make sure you guys put on fuzzy Bombardier pajammy's tonight and sleep well in your BRP sheets and pillow cases......lol

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they ask nice, maybe AC will build a decent chassis in Theif River to put that 1200 motor into.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone else buying a 2014 not sure what to do if they release a 1000 etec? Ever since I rode the XM, I have been sold and waiting for the release so I can snow check one. But if they let out a 1000 etec, I will be sooo tempted.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
anyone else buying a 2014 not sure what to do if they release a 1000 etec? Ever since I rode the XM, I have been sold and waiting for the release so I can snow check one. But if they let out a 1000 etec, I will be sooo tempted.
I dont think skidoo will make the 1000 mistake again. If they do have a 1000 it will probably be pretty friggin stout.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If it comes 185 out of the box I am in. Why not?! But if not that's ok too I'll check another 800 or maybe try a freeride xm if there is gonna be such thing.

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to Costco and got some free handouts. I'm pretty sure I benefited there!! My belly was full.

I also think I seen them advertising the cats and poos in the frozen food section. Buy one Delecio Pizza. And you get a new 2014 half price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tabarnac! Why you hate on Quebec, you have things pretty good in Alberta no? Im sure Boeing,or Lockheed Martin or GE never had any government subsidies:rolleyes:

Guess Canada doenst need things like plains or high speed trains or innovation any ways....

Top Bottom