2014 release rumors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious what every one thinks is coming for the 2014 models. I hope polaris puts there 750 turbo fourstoke in the pro chassis. With a little work it could be a nice fairly light 200 horse runner.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious what every one thinks is coming for the 2014 models. I hope polaris puts there 750 turbo fourstoke in the pro chassis. With a little work it could be a nice fairly light 200 horse runner.
nothin light about that webber. i think it would be a snout heavy pig. prob only mild refinements to body work and maybe a more visible dash and gauge. i just want to see a 2.5 challenger track as a spring order option. (dreaming)

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That 2.5 CE track would be awesome if they throw that on stock. The only thing that I'd really like to see if a more reliable engine with just a few more ponies.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking that the sled would still be around 500-520 dry with the 4 stroker in it. With the turbo juiced up a little to the 200 range should still
Be far More reliable then the 800 two stroke. The turbo sled would also
Not loose near as much at altitude.

sledhead80

Reaction score
A four stroke turbo is going to be heavy not matter what!! Trust me I had one! You cant disperse the weight its all going to be in the front end. Some people love them and swear by them and all the power to them but that extra 100 lbs in the front end make it tough to handle in set up snow. People say the horse power makes up for it and it sure does when your climbing, no doubt!! But when your trying to carve down hill or sidehill down hill as soon as you let off the gas that heavy pos goes to both ski's and away you go, or over you roll!!! The horse powers great but unless you sit and poke hills all day and do nothing else like boondock or carve or tree ride or jump which is 60% of my riding then a 4 stroke turbos not the way to go. Just my 2 cents which no longer exsist but you do whats best for you!!

Last edited:

357 Mag

Reaction score
Weber has a 3 cyl. That's what should have been in FST. Capt Ron & Laird are putting Apex motors in a Pro style chassic. That can't be exactly light.

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think the weight difference is between say a ready to ride pro and a ready to ride turbo Nytro?

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think the weight difference is between say a ready to ride pro and a ready to ride turbo Nytro?

I would say 100 lbs, I don't have a turbo nytro, but have a turbo pro and I will weigh it ready to ride and let you know.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a turbo nytro. 162 2.5 m10 skid. So not the lightest build by far, also want to weigh it, ready to ride

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a turbo nytro and picture of it hanging on a scale full of fuel... I'm not wanting to argue over this. I would really like to know the difference though

SummitRider95

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361428793.171820.jpg
Found this on Facebook earlier. Quite a hoax I'd say. Release is still 4 days away for Doo and 12 days for Polaris. Impossible for something like this to be real for 2014

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be the ultimate set up. Pro chassie with a 16 wide track, tmotion skid, etec engine. It would be unstopable.
That, my friend, is a 15" wide track. Pro tunnel, 16" won't fit in there. I wonder if Polaris is going to start leaking updates one at a time like they did last year on their facebook page.

Top Bottom