2014 proclimb steering freezing

fcat7

Reaction score
Hey have a new proclimb and the last two rides inside the rubber boots that the tie rods and lower a arm go through have filled with snow and pack solid to the point I could no longer turn the bars wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how they have fixed it

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in certain snow types the rev doo's doo the same thing, then if left over nite it will push the rubber boot out tearing the side in stuff. usually early season. only did it once 2 weeks ago this season.
super deep blower and fairly cold. well cold for B.C. eh

gota dry it out everynite or its a gong show. hot cold hot cold in the engine bay I thinks is the prob ...

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the frog skins on the Center hood piece and haven't had any problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey have a new proclimb and the last two rides inside the rubber boots that the tie rods and lower a arm go through have filled with snow and pack solid to the point I could no longer turn the bars wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how they have fixed it

So why is there snow getting in there?
Did someone add an aftermarket bumper and not fasten the boots back to the frame with rivets?

Rattlehead121

Reaction score
put a zip ties around the boot where the tie rod goes through and spray some wd-40 on the tie rod to lube it up to help the boot slide when you steer. also block all holes so no snow can get in anywhere

fcat7

Reaction score
Ya I put a bumper on bit all the rivets were in but on the bottom where there isn't any rivets looks like where it's most likely comin in

Top Bottom