2014/2015 Blue River snow conditions

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow is amazing in blue river right now, probed over 7 feet in foam, unfortunately the salmon lake cutblocks are destroyed and is for advanced riders only

also a friend of mine left a Klim bag in the parking lot of Finn if anybody happened to see it laying around please PM me, thanks!

lefty

Reaction score
Yes Fingers and White River are registered as a Members Only areas with the Government of BC. The Fingers and White River are in highly sensitive mountain caribou habitat, having these areas deemed for members only was to keep the high number of riders out of these sensitive areas in order to keep them open.
These areas are closed to the public, in order to access you must have a copy of your current BRPPS membership and your trail pass in your possession. We have recorded over 300 riders into the Fingers this season with only 102 that have paid. So you can thank the fellow sledders that feel they don't need to pay and jumping the booths for the rough trails. Please access all areas on designated trail systems, it is illegal to ride the ditch and the train track right-away.
All Blue River riding areas are being monitored for compliance. Failure to comply with this legislation is subject to prosecution under the wildlife act, and can result in fines, equipment seizures and ultimately the closure of areas for everyone.

Members only? You guys are starting to sound like weigle

coolcam

Reaction score
How do you become a member . ****it. if it means I can ride sign me up.

Blue River Sledz, The Glacier, or any of the booths where you buy your trail pass. (Redsands, Finn, and Whiteriver each have a booth)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ(turbojoe)

Reaction score
I must be missing something here. So You don't need to be a member as long as you pay at the booth before riding ? I have been to all those areas and have paid each time.is it the cry babies that drive there $15000 sleds and drive 10hrs to sled tgere and don't want to pay $25 for the unbelievable time they are about to Have the ones causing all the grief?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must be missing something here. So You don't need to be a member as long as you pay at the booth before riding ? I have been to all those areas and have paid each time.is it the cry babies that drive there $15000 sleds and drive 10hrs to sled tgere and don't want to pay $25 for the unbelievable time they are about to Have the ones causing all the grief?
You dont have to be a member to ride in Blue River. Although it is a good idea to become one. The only way that the club was able to keep Fingers open to sledding was to designate it as a members only area. This was to appease the government by showing that the club is attempting to keep the rider numbers down in that area as it is a sensitive caribou habitat. Otherwise that area would have been shut down completely.

pcledrew

Reaction score
So....Any word on the snow conditions heading into the weekend?

P.S. I'll buy a membership too if it means keeping these areas going.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss. Guys like lefty and his buddies dont realize what it takes to keep the few remaining areas that we have, open to sledding. It is becoming a user pay sport due to the higher number of riders and limited areas.

Please support the clubs where you ride and pay the fees, regardless of how the trails are. Otherwise you should sell your sled now, and buy a short track to ride in the fields at home, cause you wont have alpine access for much longer.

2strokefumes

Reaction score
we should get somebody that is as filthy rich as Wiegle, use money to make the People shut up that wanna close these areas

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you get somebody filthy rich, then use their money? lol. PS I have over $2000 in my bank account right now. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Top Bottom