2013 Light Weight A-Arms

Ekim

Reaction score
Had a run in with a tree and it won. Looking for new light weight a-arms. Which brand are you using and where did you get them from?

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine had the same issue couple of weeks ago. He put on the lower spindles and longer a-arms that comes in a kit made by Timbersled. Saved4-5lbs over the stock setup. Although I am not sure if Timbersled is the correct manufactor of the kit he used. Don't know if he has taken it out yet since the swap so I have no feedback on how it handles vs the stock setup.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine had the same issue couple of weeks ago. He put on the lower spindles and longer a-arms that comes in a kit made by Timbersled. Saved4-5lbs over the stock setup. Although I am not sure if Timbersled is the correct manufactor of the kit he used. Don't know if he has taken it out yet since the swap so I have no feedback on how it handles vs the stock setup.

talked to my buddy. the kit he used is made by BDX. Alot of work he said. Gotta rip the whole front end apart.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the new alternative impact chromoly or TI a arms. . BDX kit looks nice if you already have the 38" stance but if you have the 40" and want to go narrower you need to buy the BDX kit plus the stock cat lowers.

Ekim

Reaction score
Alternative Impact arms look good. I like that you can buy lowers and then uppers whenever it's convenient. Will be looking into those very soon. Thanks.

Daniel475

Reaction score
i put alternative impact titanium a arms on my pro 39 inch stance , i love them nice stuff

Top Bottom