2012 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to come this year! Just have to see how much snow is in the Edson area that weekend as it is my uncle's memorial ride. If there's not much snow there i dont think i will have trouble convincing showtime to come sledding.....

Hey SNOW ANGEL.....you going?

Malibu...there's quite a few people coming from your way. You will have no trouble finding someone to hitch a ride with if Showtime doesn't go. :) But there are lots of guys there that weekend too, so he'd have dudes to hookup with...obviously Medler is attending the Ladies Ride. lmao.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if i am just tagging along i dont need a form then?..Sorry i must have my bra on to tight,,,cant think straight haha

LMAO! You'll be 'allowed' to hook up with the girls on Friday or Sunday....But Saturday it's all ESTROGEN baby!!!!

If you are going to the dinner as a gals date, you'll need to prepay for that as Kathy has instructed us to. :)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks Tam and glad to see you and the other ladies are making the trek again. Have had some inquires for accomodations so here is the list of Corp. Supporters for the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society, their website addy`s are there and we ask you to please support the business`s that support snowmobiling in Revy. I have had a lot of the guys who showed us around last yr. volunteer to do it again, guess they had fun too, love those guys.

Everyone is welcome to come for dinner, but you must call the Hillcrest 250-837-3322 and pay by cc., the night of you check in at the desk on your way in. Menu is attatched. They do also have a shuttle service you can enquire about. They will allow for some stragglers but then the price changes, so you see Chantal has given us a nice discount. We have a private room as long as there doesn`t end up being more than 72 of us and YES there is a bar.;) The chicken/pasta dish will be changed so there is vegan choices.

Still looking for some small donations for draw prizes.

Attachments

• ladies dinner.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So if i am just tagging along i dont need a form then?..Sorry i must have my bra on to tight,,,cant think straight haha

Is anyone looking for a roomie??? I don't know if I can share a room with a crossdresser :yikes:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The Hillcrest does have a few rooms available now for Fri,. Sat. the sledder Mar. rate is $153.00 plus taxes. If your a member of a BCSF club and are planning on staying at the Sandman they have a special rate for you also. Ask at the Days Inn to.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I hope this winter is treating you well and that you have been out riding more than I have so far this year! I have been a stay at home mom for the past few months and have been trying to get our 5 month old baby girl to take a bottle for many reasons, one of them being..... so I can go out for at least one ride before the season is over! I am hoping to make it to the Revelstoke Ladies Ride this year, we will see what happens in the next few weeks! Last year our Ladies Ride ended up being the same day, so I was unable to attend for that reason. This year however, our ride is planned for the following weekend, on Saturday March 10th. I would like to extend an invite to all of you ladies. The ride was a great success last year and I hope that it will be even better this year! The days structure is very similar to the Revelstoke Ladies Ride. In the evening after the ladies ride we are also having a Dinner & Dance Fundraiser. There will be a catered dinner, DJ music, a silent auction, 50/50 and a chance at winning a Twin Anchors Houseboat Vacation. The tickets for this event just went out this week and are selling quickly! If interested in attending, you should purchase your tickets soon. Information for both events as well as the Ladies Ride Registration Form will be available on the website Hunters Range If you have any questions or would like a registration form emailed to you contact Karla Schubert at 250-838-9827 or karlakriese@hotmail.com Happy Sledding!

Reaction score
More info on the Hunters Range Ladies Ride is available on Snow and Mud under the Western Canadian Riding (Okanagan/Shuswap) Threads.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Kathy, thanks for the PM today. I appreciate the help with all of my questions, looking forward to seeing all y'all Thursday night and some of you sooner ;)

boostbaby

Reaction score
Hey PP, looks like I shall make it this year (hopefully the flu doesnt hit me again!) I think Mel is wanting to come as well, I will be in Revy hopefully next weekend and will drop off forms and money. I think I might have convinced Laird to guide and saying that Mel and I have special rights to be in his group hehe

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amy, Cedar and myself have also put in a special request for Laird and Papa Veedy! :) We had such a blast last year in our group, would love to re-unite it again with you too!
396182_10151230668435111_666795110_22621094_49890417_n.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any ladies that are interested in going but not sure how, what, where etc....message/email me and we'll make sure you get hooked up with someone and you get there!

There are lots of people coming from all over and many are able to bring along another person. Don't be shy...lol And if you are...then you need to go to this ride and get over it. Haha. :D

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
As of today I have recieved reg. forms for
Lindsey Dunn
Debi Lamb
Stephanie Schwartz
Cedar Heninle
Krista Muncaster
Heather White